Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Me, myself I

wyre   

Juxa;898128 wrote:
Sorry Wyre but some of us is what you see is what you get, online or real life!

i still dont get the need to pretend.......................indeed the place to be is the HOYGA CAADI ISKA DHIG

but you are in a few of you dee :D

Juxa   

Ngonge hahahahaha impossible waxla dhaho ma jiraan, your perception is clouded, waa hurdo la aan i tell you

Faheema.   

One could easily create a movie or (or TV series) which consist of all the SOL characters you've created in the last decade (almost) an NGONGE Clan would be a box office hit :D

AYOUB   

NGONGE;898171 wrote:
^^ Characters? Are accusing me of being a script?

There you go again. :) I hope you're not paranoid offline as well.

As for A&T, it's beyond online/offline theory. Even his online character is*schizophrenic. One minute he is a freedom-yearning ONLFer, a proud axumite the next.*

NGONGE   

^^ A&T is a writer, saaxib (something that Juxa refuses to understand). To hone his hobby, he has to do these "stretching exercises". In the same way that lying on the floor with your legs up in the air and your bottom or crotch rubbing on the floor is NOT a good look, writing about prostitutes, sex or murder to stretch those cerebral muscles, when taken in isolation, is also not a good look. Yet you have to do these stretching exercises to have a healthy body and, likewise, you have to allow yourself the freedom to stretch your mind if you want to keep it "healthy". Wax fahma.

NGONGE;898190 wrote:
^^ A&T is a writer, saaxib (something that Juxa refuses to understand). To hone his hobby, he has to do these "stretching exercises". In the same way that lying on the floor with your legs up in the air and your bottom or crotch rubbing on the floor is NOT a good look, writing about prostitutes, sex or murder to stretch those cerebral muscles, when taken in isolation, is also not a good look. Yet you have to do these stretching exercises to have a healthy body and, likewise, you have to allow yourself the freedom to stretch your mind if you want to keep it "healthy". Wax fahma.

I'm all for mental stretches as long as no1 is being insulted/picked on... etc.

And I love Abtigiis' stories... its one of the few reasons I have a look around here once in a while.

STOIC   

I'm for the argument good people can go bad online..haha..Few people reveal some consistency in their behaviours when they are alone compared to when with a company.There are things I can say here (of course without offending anyone and being skilled at my selective presentations) I'll dare not say in front of my wife.It is hard to do self-monitoring when you know you are talking to a bunch of strangers behind a screen.Any perceptions I read of anyone here clearly is not part of their real persona unless you are super good tissue and always in good behavior.Each of us is capable of exhibiting our real persona online, but then like Ngonge said it will kill the joy.Now knowing that anything you say in the internet can always be viewed by unintended audience you have to be careful when you are treading the uncharted waters.