Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

VOA interviewed Dr. Ali Khalif Galeydh

A khadar the professor is an old man he remembers the old Somaliland of the late 50s when Political parties were about to be formed SNL USP NUF. He clearly stated what Somaliland is a multi tribal nation thats what he said his words. War anagu shalay mananu dhalan buu yidhi Somaliland cida degan wala yaqana these were his words. When he was asked about Puntland hada la sheego sheeko Somalida eeh sheeka baralayda wax la isu yahay wa jirta iyo waxyaalo la sheeg sheega his words the garaad has spoken.

A_Khadar   

And what are your points about these out of the context lines? I hope you're not insinuating that he welcomes SL and bashes p/l. If that is where you're heading with this, I will recommend you to seek an urgent help..

The professor is well and clear about his policies its not a secret what he wants he distances himself from the Garowe clan enclave, and thinks the so called lineage is just a myth iyo sheeko baralay. On Somaliland i think he wants a say about whats going on Somaliland right now he feels this is not the case that's why he is having his khatumo but when the time is right he will make sure it will merge with SL.