Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

FML this is the end of my life

Showqi   

Apophis;897413 wrote:
What if there was no consequences though i.e, no earthly or heavenly punishment??

Still I wouldn't do it because my contgess mind won't allow me to shoot someone dead or to put them in a wheelchair. I guess the guilt feeling that I have to cary the rest of my life is too burden for my well-being. But I don't mind beating up some thug though......

Showqi   

Apo, common brother stepping on an ant by accident is not the something as taking a human life. What is wrong with you tonight, we have known you as a beacefull man:D:D

Mario B   

Showqi;897410 wrote:
Well to be honest with you I use hammer when I am hanging a picture or fixing a chair, table, or a coubard. But if I want to shut up someone I use my mouth. And if that someone wanna fight or I have to defend myself that is when my fist and my foot do the work for me (no guns needed here):cool:

+ 1

oba hiloowlow;898867 wrote:
I got some good news my friends, my hair loss wasn't bidaar it was just stress related according to my doctor. Yeeeey..
:D

Glad your problem is solved now and I was right since I told you that it could also be due to stress. Now you just have to wait till your hair grows back after you lower your stress.

Reeyo   

oba hiloowlow;897060 wrote:
yo wyre im not 30 yet for your information im 28. What is salaaxyo?

sidenot: Do we get bidaar easily because we skinnies have big foreheads?

LOL! Haha, Oh man I've never laughed so hard.

Yes dear, its the stretching of the skin on head to accommodate the forehead that eventually results in your hair frolics falling out. :D

Reeyo   

Oba, no worries mate. To be honest I know how stressful it can be. My cousin was pmsing like ***** for weeks when his bidar started LOL. Of course I used all my power to make it worst and tease him. :)

lol i can imagine alhamdulilah got some few yrs before i get the real bidaar. :D. I have a relative he got bidaar when he was 18 can you imagine? and he was born here in sweden.

Reeyo   

You mean he was born in an caadan country like Sweden and he still got it?? damn that sucks, all the caadaness couldn't fight off the genetics lol

:D jk