Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Can you cook and how would you rate your cooking skills?

Haha Aaliyyah, maalin waan in aan casuumaad kuu sameeyo :D Maalin uu walaalkeyga guriga asna joogo... cough.

the pictures i uploaded are my brothers who lives in the UK. i stolen these from his facebook account. i lied! i'm sorry! LOOOOL

i can't cook to save my life. wallahi my tea-making skills are even bad. i use to live on takeaways but my little las anodian maid, suad is a fantastic cook and because of this, i've incrementally increased her monthly salary by 15%.

the purpose of this thread was to find which SOL gabadh can cook, so that i could send her a PM (already written) with a marriage proposal. the mehr can paid by paypal. and the ceremony conducted on conference call. i'll send a specimen and she can IVF-it. we'll never have to meet. she can send my baby boy via DHL too!

congratulations 5! you were already my no.1 but you're now forever etched in my heart. a saucy bonnie greer who can cook! delicious...indeed! LOOOL

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;896198 wrote:

impressive or what? LOL. here's something i rustle together! let me know what you guys think!

i'd rate my cooking skills at 7.5/10. still lots of areas to improve though. LOL

Since when are men in Somaliland allowed in the kitchen? :D

Aaliyyah   

5;896484 wrote:
Haha Aaliyyah, maalin waan in aan casuumaad kuu sameeyo
:D
Maalin uu walaalkeyga guriga asna joogo... cough.

lol@5. That sounds like an offer I can't turn down. Delicious food cooked by a chef and your young entrepreneur brother to share with. Let me know when and where I will be there :P