Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Can you cook and how would you rate your cooking skills?

STOIC;896337 wrote:
This why I'm married and don't have to worry about cooking and cleaning ...Swahiliga say Nimepata Jiko (I got me a kitchen!)...haha

PS For a Single guy your food looks decent....

naga daa the umpoza dupoza guga hadal and tell me what's the traditional cuisine of Salaxlay?

STOIC   

Haha...afka hanaacayn warya..You know we like the hiliib thing.You name it all kind of hiliib..Cholesterol got nothing on our genes...

Alpha Blondy;896335 wrote:
your poor cooking skills are not a bad reflection on you personally, blue. after all, men make better cooks. LOL

That's something I wonder about too how men end up becoming better cooks then women? The best top chefs in the world are mostly men :eek:

Alpha Blondy;896336 wrote:
my xamari babes use to make me food all the time. of course, we didn't live together but she would bring it over to my house.....let's just say food wasn't something she'll be remembered for! LOL

LOL

Bluelicious;896342 wrote:
That's something I wonder about too how men end up becoming better cooks then women? The best top chefs in the world are mostly men :eek:

men are just better at everything, in general and as a matter of fact! refer to the origins of species if don't believe me.....do you ever hear about neanderthal woman?LOL!

which begs the question of when did men delegate social reproduction to women? perhaps men have been cooking all along and women just eat! watch those calories Blue! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

perhaps i should have my own TV show.

Chimera   

I cook food that isn't very presentable but super delicious. First time I cooked something on my own almost a decade ago the IAEA knocked down my door and took away my galactic suuqo, because they were afraid I would sell it to Iran to power their nuclear stations. I remember I put garlic, onions, ketchup, tuna, olives, some crazy Indian spices, pepper and mixed it all up in tomato sauce lol

Chimera;896350 wrote:
I cook food that isn't very presentable but super delicious. First time I cooked something on my own almost a decade ago the IAEA knocked down my door and took away my galactic suuqo, because they were afraid I would sell it to Iran to power their nuclear stations. I remember I put garlic, onions, ketchup, tuna, olives, some crazy Indian spices, pepper and mixed it all up in tomato sauce lol

stick to being a man-feminist for the time being adams!

waar anigu, i source from jama gunti market daily and make my own tomato sauce. i'm talking about real ingredients with real taste you can feel on your taste-buds! not Heinz or HP! LOOOOL!

Ms MoOns   

I'd rate myself 7/10, always room for improvement.

Alpha, your food looks decent. I like men that aren't dependent of women cooking for them. Kudos to you.

P.s. you sound arrogant though, don't get too happy lol

Chimera   

Alpha Blondy;896351 wrote:
stick to being a man-feminist for the time being adams!

waar anigu, i source from jama gunti market daily and make my own tomato sauce. i'm talking about real ingredients with real taste you can feel on your taste-buds! not Heinz or HP! LOOOOL!

War beenta naga dhaaf sxb, you just took snapshots of your oppressed maid's cooking and claimed it as your own. You have two right hands with ten left fingers lol, you couldn't pull of a simple soup even if your life depended upon it.

Aaliyyah   

Chimera;896368 wrote:
War beenta naga dhaaf sxb, you just took snapshots of your oppressed maid's cooking and claimed it as your own. You have two right hands with ten left fingers lol, you couldn't pull of a simple soup even if your life depended upon it.

Lol now you are making me doubt him. Warya alpha make a utube clip where you are actually cooking lol

11/10! :D

Where ya'll are cooks, ama chef :D

I'm just (kind of) kidding! :) Don't want to sound too arrogant but cooking really is one of the few things I'm really extremely very good at, to put it midlly. And not just Somali food but other cuisines also. Imma so g00d.... (cue DJ Khaled's All I Do is Win) I can mak€ anyBoDEH faLL iN l0v€ WIFF €vEN veGetabLES!

(seriously though, do make great kimchi)

Cooking is fun, albeit time consuming. It's also relatively easy, look at every recipe as an algorithm. The more you practice the better knowledge you have, and the more knowledge you have the better you know what works the best, and creativity can come into play.

Aaliyyah   

Lol chef aa waad na wada amusiisey ma istidhi. You are absolutely correct it is about consistently practicing if you want to excel in anything.