Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Can you cook and how would you rate your cooking skills?

554787_205846436205591_1447156594_n.jpg

429743_146098895513679_1942313812_n.jpg

185023_205855636204671_1597827787_n.jpg

impressive or what? LOL. here's something i rustle together! let me know what you guys think!

i'd rate my cooking skills at 7.5/10. still lots of areas to improve though. LOL

Haatu   

Apo, aren't you Somali? War someones got to add the tuna to the beans. Who wants beans on their own. Uff :D

OK I admit it, I can't cook to save my life, but hey, why cook when mum does it for you already? :D

Apophis;896316 wrote:
Tuna & beans? what's this, 2001?
:D

Apo,

i'm a little surprised you can't cook. isn't there a tradition that the great rift valley tribes have of passing down family recipes.

Alpha good cooking skills for a man impressive. As for me i'm a average cook who would give herself a 5/10. Got no passion for cooking gonna be honest about that.

Apophis;896330 wrote:
You seem to know about it more than me so tell us the how.

ugali, is not something i'm particularly fond of, let alone attempting to make. its so tasteless and basic. once my Kenyan colleague in our shared house kept insisting that he would make me ugali. i pretended to ignore his attempts, knowing fully well that this lump of tasteless flour, more appropriate to soviet-era gulags, would make me so sick. out of courtesy for our mutual friendship, i took him up on his offer. one word: DISGUSTING. he made vegetable stew ugali! AKHAS!!!, it had way too much salt in it and i can only assume his kenyan 'lets cut corners' attitude was to blame for not sourcing the best quality produce. i ate more ugali than you can shake a stick at. i was sick for the whole day, but of course didn't utter one negative word although i really wanted to......

Bluelicious;896332 wrote:
Alpha good cooking skills for a man impressive. As for me i'm a average cook who would give herself a 5/10. Got no passion for cooking gonna be honest about that.

your poor cooking skills are not a bad reflection on you personally, blue. after all, men make better cooks. LOL

oba hiloowlow;896334 wrote:
I can only Make Suugo and Pasta.

my xamari babes use to make me food all the time. of course, we didn't live together but she would bring it over to my house.....let's just say food wasn't something she'll be remembered for! LOL

STOIC   

This why I'm married and don't have to worry about cooking and cleaning ...Swahiliga say Nimepata Jiko (I got me a kitchen!)...haha

PS For a Single guy your food looks decent....