Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

President of Somalia Hassan Sheikh Mahamuud Visits Turkey

WAR DEG DEG AH:-Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya iyo wafdi uu hogaaminayo oo u duulay Turkiga

4. december 2012

Madaxweynaha dalka Soomaaliya Xasan Sheekh Maxamuud ayaa gordhaweyd ka duulay garoonka diyaaradaha ee Magaalada Muqdisho.

Xasan Sheekh Maxamuud iyo wafdiga uu hogaaminayo ayaa waxaa la socday wasiirka arimaha dibada,Wasiirka Gaashaandhiga,Wasiirka maaliyada Xukuumadda Soomaaliya.

Garoonka Diyaaradaha ee Magaalada Muqdisho ayaa waxaa saxaafada kula hadlay wasiirka arimaha dibada dalka Soomaaliya ahna Ra’iisul Wasaare ku xigeenka dalka Fowsiyo Yuusuf Xaaji.

Waxa ay sheegtay in ujeedka socodkooda uu yahay kadib markii casuumaad rasmi ah ay ka heleen dalka Turkiga halkaasina madax kala duwan oo Turki ah ay kula soo kulmayaan.

Waa markii ugu horeysay ee Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya Xasan Sheekh Maxamuud uu uduulo dalka turkiga tan iyo markii lasoo doortay.

Miyir   

Jamal Hassan;895791 wrote:
Is this Saacid dude ceremonial?

Looks like that. what is the use of Constitution if not applied.

The President of the Federal Republic recieving a warm welcome in Ankara. The fact that its XX, a well known secessionist reporting this is the ironic part of the thread... :D

Xaaji Xunjuf;896250 wrote:
Duke follow the President he is a good man

So far so good for the President. So long as he believes that Hargaysa, Kismayu, Garowe are all part of the Federal Republic he has my backing..

Marksman   

I'm interested in what they will be talking about. From training the militiary, political landscape to the reconstruction of Mogadishu.I wonder what projects will be announced after this visit. I know for instance that Turkey was just finalizing a project on rebuilding 20 miles of roads in Mogadishu. And of course there are many other projects.

I do hope they won't ignore the rest of Somalia.

This week the UN started an appeal for 1.3 billion dollars for aid. But I think Turkey will do a much better job that will cost less.

General Duke;896252 wrote:
So far so good for the President. So long as he believes that Hargaysa, Kismayu, Garowe are all part of the Federal Republic he has my backing..

:D:D