Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Islii and Superpower koox maxaa kala heysto

tutu   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;900779 wrote:
Soomaalidii cawaan ayee noqotay sidee cawaan ugu dhex jireen

I didn't watch the video, but that sentence made me sniggle. Reading the subsequent comments gives me the impression of Somalis awestricken by a Somali killing another. The glaring paradox. Who's defined as an 'animal' here by the way? The man that's been killing and raping his kin the last twenty years or the one that gave refuge to his kin? A Somali killing a Somali is NOT new. Isn't that their 'expertise'.

raula   

MMA you emotions though genuine seem clashed, at one point you are at awe by the savagery of the gangsters (whatever they name is) & on another, you are saying .."daqaankaan kenyaatiga laga keene"..or similar rhetoric..mandhow..its time you accept your kinfolk will have the worst kinds after all, look what they have done to their own brethren for the past 2+ decades.

Allow uu naxariisto inanka geeriyoode-Amiin. May Allah protect us from the evil doers (somali or otherwise)-Amin.

xabad   

Somali hypocrisy at its height. Mild mob justice shocks them but stoning, cutting of limbs, dragging people in the streets does not.

Daqane   

How do the superpowers gang operate? who finances them? who tells them who to steal from, who to attack and what to steal?? Who is keeping this gang rolling in the money, who keeps serious police investigations off their back??

It is "respectable" members of the Somali business community, no need to lie or act shocked by the actions of these Hashish addicts but the most important element is that they are being used by the religious and bussiness community, the ever in the mosque community, the I wont get my hands dirty community to further their intreasts and goals and that is the real "shame" of the islii community rather than these vicious ciyaal fa cali, the most depressing thing is how they were in the forefront of the clashes with the kenyatis earlier this month and are actually earning some legitmacy in this current situation of break down of law and order in Kenya...

MMA, saaxiib haddiiba aa kaa joogto waxaan camal Soomaliya kama dhacaan, sheeka xariir aa haysaa. Dhalinyaro gacmaha laga gooyay inay xadeen cell phones ma arkin? Qof geed intii lagu xiray dadka dhan daawanaaya, mid kale tooreey ku dilaayo cawaannimo maaha? Qof qoorta laga goynaayo, mid musbaar madaxa laga taago, waxaas waa "good justice" in your eyes miyaa? Naga daa dee sxb.

Soomaaliya oo nabad ah aa tuugo la feer feeri jiray, waliba intii indhaha laga xiro. Kuwaan cellphone aaba lagu haystaa, kuwo dacas masaajid ka xadaaya aa washamsi lagu qaadi jiray. Kuwo diinsoola loo qooynaayo oo feeraha la isdhaafin jiray waaba maqlay. Meeshan waxaa na tustay tuugo(alleged) oo lagu goobtay waxaan aheen ma arki.

Nuune, soo dhowaaw sheekhunaa..Intee ka dhacday?

Tallaabo   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;974254 wrote:

Barbaartaan Eebbe ayaa u maqan.

Useless foqal useless:eek: They should be taught a good lesson in prison.

raula   

Sad. The sheikh's should partake more in community activism instead of just preaching from the pulpit-go to the communities, visit hospitals, refugee camps, schools, feed the homeless (I am not saying that they do, but they need more than just spewing religious rulings from their seatings; they are mindyou wealthy as many of them invest in local Somali businesses).

NinYaaban-is daji...

As much as i condone violence, but some of these youth-have hopeless outlook in life, who can blame them at the status we are in? Allow sahal.

Tallaabo   

raula;974453 wrote:
Sad. The sheikh's should partake more in community activism instead of just preaching from the pulpit-go to the communities, visit hospitals, refugee camps, schools, feed the homeless (I am not saying that they do, but they need more than just spewing religious rulings from their seatings; they are mindyou wealthy as many of them invest in local Somali businesses).

NinYaaban-is daji...

As much as i condone violence, but some of these youth-have hopeless outlook in life, who can blame them at the status we are in? Allow sahal.

You make so much sense. The Christian missionaries converted many people in the third world to their believes because they actively contribute to the wellbeing and development of any society they go to and don't just preach the bible.

Coofle   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;974254 wrote:

Barbaartaan Eebbe ayaa u maqan.

Teenagers,,,Another word for unstable Hormones...With lack of proper role models and out-look to a better life, This is their destiny.