Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somali guy running for Mayor in Minnesota lets support this brother

Carafaat;895380 wrote:
:D

I hate to admit but Masai has a point here. Let's try to arm the Samburu to silence this kind of Masai talk.

I think the question is maxuu kugu soo kordhinaa? If I want to know what's wrong with Somalis, I could simply ask Xaaji.

Blackflash;895373 wrote:
This is easily the worst derailment of a thread I've seen yet.

I bet XX is sitting somewhere wondering how a topic 'bout a Somali guy running for a mayor degenerated into a battle about Fofo, jareer, sijui, laandher, iyo wixii lamid ah. This is pure comedy walle. :)

Carafaat   

Che -Guevara;895385 wrote:
I think the question is maxuu kugu soo kordhinaa? If I want to know what's wrong with Somalis, I could simply ask Xaaji.

Xaaji, 12 stepskaa ma keenay? or anyone else agreed we are in a mess and admitted the causes?

p.s. Che, I will add Masai to the Cushitic Cousins list. :D

War ninkan afshimbireedka ku hadlaya eeh ina cayaya muxu aha, adeer halkeed nooga timid, did we ask you're opinion?

Lool@ Nin Yaabaan ninki mayorka u ordayeye,waxa ka danbeye nin masai oo meesha cay la so tagaan.

Nin-Yaaban;895387 wrote:
I bet XX is sitting somewhere wondering how a topic 'bout a Somali guy running for a mayor degenerated into a battle about Fofo, jareer, sijui, laandher, iyo wixii lamid ah. This is pure comedy walle.
:)

I am glad you asked. Just go back to the initial responses to this thread. I politely commented wishing the So candidate for some USA city

mayor a good luck with an additional genuine comment that his looks resembles that of a Maasai. Next thing I know is this poster with a nickname that sounds more of a west African than a wariyaa "Oba Hilowlo" Never seen a wariyaa with that kind of a name yet had the gust of calling others Foofo. That is briefly how all came down to this, a typical wariyaa schizophrenic reaction followed one after the other

Fofo what exactly are you doing in a Noble ethnic somali forum gtfo. And dont disrespect my nickname the only west african looking type is you blood drinking subhuman. Admin ban this jareer