Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somali guy running for Mayor in Minnesota lets support this brother

Mr Stoic,dodging the questions would not help regardless of your assumptions the facts remains to be facts . Just tell me of modern nation going for more than two decades in a disarray and still not at any state of recovery. After all this time the mentality of the people is still at the same state if not worse. I actually dont need a debate here I just need answers to factual questions. Unless you literally mean that Its all true so there is nothing to debate and with that injection of a self hating sijui statement, which also proves my previous points.

STOIC   

First I refuse to adress you as a Massai.Your toadyish way of sucking-up to Kenyans is not helping either.You are self-hating Somali.Yes the history of Somalia for the last two decades has been a sad scenario of war and hunger.No Scholar or otherwise serious and informed observer of Somali history will tell you that all that had happen within the last two decades was the solely fault of the goat-herders.There are many reasons why the country is in the mess it is going through.It is unfortunate that as a self-hating native-informer you have decided to ignore the rich history of this goat-herders and decided to label them all as a failed people at the mercy of your kikuyu-run banana republic! The supreme irony is that the same people you are calling failure today are the same ones that are nearly running a whole segment of your country's economy (just pay a visit to what once was dusty Eastleigh) ..Don't let your country manufacture the illusion of security for you; for we all know all what it takes for your country to act in a vile and violent way! Just google Kenyan post-election violence...

STOIC;895357 wrote:
First I refuse to adress you as a Massai.Your toadyish way of sucking-up to Kenyans is not helping either.You are self-hating Somali.Yes the history of Somalia for the last two decades has been a sad scenario of war and hunger.No Scholar or otherwise serious and informed observer of Somali history will tell you that all that had happen within the last two decades was the solely fault of the goat-herders.There are many reasons why the country is in the mess it is going through.It is unfortunate that as a self-hating native-informer you have decided to ignore the rich history of this goat-herders and decided to label them all as a failed people at the mercy of your kikuyu-run banana republic! The supreme irony is that the same people you are calling failure today are the same ones that are nearly running a whole segment of your country's economy (just pay a visit to what once was dusty Eastleigh) ..Don't let your country manufacture the illusion of security for you; for we all know all what it takes for your country to act in a vile and violent way! Just google Kenyan post-election violence...

Did you ever came across the methods they use for substance addicts.The first fundamental step is to admit that they have a problem that needs an immediate attention.The same applies here unless you come to terms with reality . I had a great past doesn't justify your current failure. Whatever you think I am doesn't change the reality on the ground Just being here and observing for the past few years has been good of an experience

STOIC   

Che, walle isaaga Ubahaan twelve steps so as to arouse the little undiluted Somali blood in him..He seems to have been conditioned to knowingly and unknowingly think and analyze Somali history from the optical illusion of Kenyans.He needs a conscious effort to discard the colonial mentality in him.He seems to entertain the idle fantasy that Somalis wake up one morning and decided to ruin their country!

My Laandheer brethrens dont waste your time on this low life jareer waa kuwa islii booyesaha noo ah wakhtigeena ma istihalo isku heer ma nihin heck afkiisa Zwahiliga ma ogtihiin origin-kiisa? waa Luqad jacbur ah oo Adoomaha iyo master-kooda ku communate gareyn jireen, marka taariikhdii dadkiisa maxey ku sheegeysa? Iney dad liitaan yihiin.

Carafaat   

ole-maasai;895344 wrote:
First and foremost I did not called anyone a goat herder yet it is a fact that Somali people lifline is Either from Camels, Goats and sheep and to rare extent Cattle. So its a fact that your ancestors were goat herders . Be a proud goat herder just as I am a proud Cattle herder. However unlike a wariyaa and as a proud Maasai, I would have never accepted to be a paw-per in other peoples land while setting my own on fire; Just see Even those who are holding high offices in Kenya, they helped drum for invasion Somalia knowing that their own in North Eastern would bear the brunt, and well they did as just the case of the recent Garissa mayhem. wariyaa you are one confused ,disorganized and still you want to justify your pity state; Just turn you thoughts inward and look at the mess you are in. Other Africans need not to tell you what

to be or do, they are already there making sure you cease from tearing each other apart. That is a fact;

If I may Ask you. Since Somalia is one of the most underpopulated and well resourced nations how comes you cant get along?.

Doesn't mean you miss literate individuals neither material endowment, all you missing is thinking logically; It is among Somalis that you will find Professors instead of setting a developmental pace for their community all they do is set up tribal fiefdoms and make their unsuspecting young camel herders shoot at each other. isn't that a fact? Let us call spade a spade Except for their few entrepreneurial activities as a nation Somalis are disgraceful society that sold their national dignity for a cheap cost of settling scores among st each others tribal ghosts

:D

I hate to admit but Masai has a point here. Let's try to arm the Samburu to silence this kind of Masai talk.