Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Five committees to prepare Jubaland convention established

The Zack;894870 wrote:
Xiin, this is a good development, thanks for sharing!

Lol@some of the comments. These train has started moving, get out the way or your *** will be run over.

Jubbaland for Reer Jubooyinka!

I am happy for them, are u? Why are u not happy for them? LOL come one North, Oba, and Abwaan be happy for your brothers in Juba!

why are you including my name in this.

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;894878 wrote:
As for our old friend Sharif Xasan and his effort to play Ethiopia's bid, contingencies are in place. At worst he will try claiming Gedo region for his ilk, which will have a unifying affect on the 'Jubba community', or he will likely end up awakening president Hassan's nightmare scenario, putting Marka in Baydhabo's column.

In the chess parlance, the King is well entrenched and the Queen is inching ever closer to declare a checkmate awoowe. Xabaddaa noo daran ninyahow waanad ogtahay, waxaani waa howsheennii
:D

:D Xiinoow, sheekadan wee kugu baxday ma istiri?

Somalia   

xiinfaniin;894797 wrote:
Once formed, Jubaland will join states like Puntland to form part of the new Federal Republic of Somalia.

(Rihanna):

Got everybody watchin what I do

Come walk in my shoes

And see the way I'm livin if you really want to

Got my mind on my money

And I'm not goin nowhere

So keep on gettin your paper

And keep on climbing

Look in the mirror and keep on shining

Till the game ends, till the clock stops

We gon' post up on the top spot

Livin the life, the life

In a brand new city got my whole team with me

The life, my life

I do what I wanna do

I'm livin my life, my life

I will never lose, I'm livin my life, my life

And I'm not stopping

3473853406_67449f9594.jpg

Rahima   

Che -Guevara;894855 wrote:
It seems we are forming countries within country.

We are and anytime concerns are raised about this road we are taking you get hit with accusations of being against Xland.

To me this interpretation/implementation of Federalism is nothing more than a rebranding of the clan divisions.

Federalism it self would have not been such a bad idea if it wasn't purely based on tribal homeland, what we now get is lets all have our own autonomous state free from the influence of the federal government. The successes and failures of clan federalism we yet haven't practiced it.

Clan federalism is just a continuation of the 4.5 this time we are just building and organizing states based on pure clan representation. If people started building states based on regionalism despite of the clan differences that would be a better idea.

Federalism is simply a form of governance for people with some diversities but yet belong to the same nation. Its massively a decentralized system of administrating the country. The objectives of such a system is that it reduces the direct government involvement in sub regional state affairs and it enhances local responsibility for development initiatives.

In Somalia we see a whole different form of interpretation of federalism for Somalis its my tribal homeland i am the decision maker and if you are against my vision of federalism you're violating the constitution.

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;894963 wrote:

In Somalia we see a whole different form of interpretation of federalism for Somalis its my tribal homeland i am the decision maker and if you are against my vision of federalism you're violating the constitution.

Exactly, it violates the constitution. We want to become a nation with law and order, so we must abide by the rules. There will be no naysayers, if you don't want federalism, then don't, it's voluntary my friend.

Anyway, the days where we argue about federalism are over. Now we should look at Jubbaland, will be it a smooth home grown conference or not, that is the question.

Mayaani   

Che -Guevara;894890 wrote:
I am suspicious of any process that brings Abtigiis, Xiin and Gabbal together.

Abwaan...It's process fraught with alot dangers for sure.

Abdtigiis ,Xiin iyo Gabbal are unholy allies just for temporary. They appear to be same boat but their bitter rivalry dooms entire ill thought project. Just give them time you hear Somali tribe’s favorite battle cry slogan “waa nala qadiyay”

Somalia   

oba hiloowlow;894970 wrote:
horta why are somalia and the PL crew pretending to care about jubbaland? its hypocrisy yesterday you guys where shipping ONLF mujaahidens to melez.

How is that hypocritical, is Jubbaland equal to ONLF? Maybe your new idol Xasan Sheikh explained that to the Ethiopians this week after touring cockpits, but IF that's your opinion then go back to Unuka land and think it over.

N.O.R.F   

Rahima;894960 wrote:
We are and anytime concerns are raised about this road we are taking you get hit with accusations of being against Xland.

To me this interpretation/implementation of Federalism is nothing more than a rebranding of the clan divisions.

Stop it now! Its only a clan state/entity/fiefdom when it concerns Somaliland :D

Again ,we have another fantasy topic about jubbaland.

The idea federalism was suggested was the fact that somalis doesnt trust eachother and we should be separate regionally on the basis of tribe,if that is the premise and we know it is the truth since Puntland,somaliland ,galmudug are all based on clannish agenda.Then how can the D-block convince the Jubba clans that are tribally affialiated with mogadishu clans to come under some immigrants and be ruled by them? mise the mistrust dispears suddenly in jubba regions?

dadkaan hadda xoodxoodanaya waxaa ku jira kuwo MSB uu cararka Refugee ID siiyay hadaad is leedihiin kuwaas oo kenyati dabato ku wato ayaa meesha qaban karo adeerayow riyadiina iskaga jira.

This peaceful development is good, committee is good, talks are good, discussion is good and maamul is good.

On the other hand, Isbaaro is bad, anarchism is bad, chaos is bad, mo0ryanimo is bad and guryo dad leeyahay in lagu jiro is bad - dadka xamar kasoo heesaaya stop throwing stones when guriga aad kujirtiin uu qarsho kasameesan yahay.

Somalia;894976 wrote:
How is that hypocritical, is Jubbaland equal to ONLF? Maybe your new idol Xasan Sheikh explained that to the Ethiopians this week after touring cockpits, but IF that's your opinion then go back to Unuka land and think it over.

what is hypocritical is that you guys are using Abtigiis folks to reach your hidden agenda and once you achieve your agenda you will backstab abtigiis folks like usual.

Waranle_Warrior;895030 wrote:
This peaceful development is good, committee is good, talks are good, discussion is good and maamul is good.

On the other hand, Isbaaro is bad, anarchism is bad, chaos is bad, mo0ryanimo is bad and guryo dad leeyahay in lagu jiro is bad - dadka xamar kasoo heesaaya stop throwing stones when guriga aad kujirtiin uu qarsho kasameesan yahay.

Why are you lot demonozing the people of xamar 24 7? there are a lot of illegal properties held in kismaayo for example why are you not talking about that?