Sign in to follow this  
Daqane

Port of mogadishu taking baby steps...

Daqane   

http://radiomuqdisho.net/daawo-sawirrada-hormarka-ka-jiro-dekadda-magaalada-muqdisho/

:) Expected responses:

Apophis:

Well obviously this would not be happening if it were not for the brotherly and gentle kenyan forces 520km away, and also I don't know why we dont just right now where we are look for a kenyan and rub his kinky hair for this good luck to continue, I know am rubbing one right now, and I hope those bags are full of non-jellyfying foods like ugali and more ugali.

The Zack

Porka ala diseey aa?!!! waaxas waaxba kama jiiraan intu muqdisho reer hiiraan ka mamulayaan, xamar na wa cadcad oo guudomiye noqoneya porka na wa kaluun iyo libaax badeed oo aad lo xasuuqay 21 sano dagal sokeye.

Carafat

This all HAG, and BB code conspiracy and the now famous HTML conspiracy [all acronyms I learnt of the other day, and am determined to use extensively], also that looks like maputo.

Daqane   

Ghelle anigu cabaad waxaad igu sheegi karta markad igu aragto topic sidha mogadishu port crane breaks down haters celebrating... :)

Until then meeshu waa SOL waana predictable :)

Daqane/Dhaqane, these are good developments and should be praised, but when you politicize the thread by calling others out (before they even comment on it), will only make you small. Haddii qof crane jabay u celebrate gareeyo, let him be. Haddi kale sidii Dr. Osman oo kale ayaa noqonee :)

Daqane   

Imaad fahmiin I am just joking around, I just said that when it gets serious like dr.osman then by all means lump me in with the doctoree.

When I start commenting on bosaso port expansion by saying, " I am following these developments since they might have negative developments on somalia" or some such shyte. talabaadna haaiga suugiin weynan somali baan ahay :)

Daqane   

But you work for there superiors in much safer surroundings

nothing would please me more than to say 'leta kipanda' my xamari friend. It's business, nothing personal.

Things like these that would not be uttered by any sijui on SOL or anywhere else just illustrates my point....

Daqane   

I dont mind walaal since I have never been asked but you know how somalis have suffered regardless of where they are from since the 60's because of this and you kid????

How was the ugali horta,,, ugali afya is a new brand very nutritious :)

Abwaan   

I like Daqane's title and the words he chose. He did not say blah...blah...blah cirkay marayaan like some would say if this was a little port in some Tuulo.:D Kudos Daqane, you are being realistic here. Who is in charge of Dekadda horta? Not qabiil. Individual and his deputies.

Daqane   

Last I knew the director general was Maxamed xaaji Maxamud although it could change real soon if the whispers are to be beleived...

Sakata   

Gheelle.T;894736 wrote:
Daqane/Dhaqane, these are good developments and should be praised, but when you politicize the thread by calling others out (before they even comment on it), will only make you small. Haddii qof crane jabay u celebrate gareeyo, let him be. Haddi kale sidii Dr. Osman oo kale ayaa noqonee
:)

;)