Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Local election polls results in Somaliland 2012

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;896624 wrote:
There not being a major difference between the SL parties has always been the case. There has been a noticeable difference since the current admin got in (that could have done more though). Hence why I would have Kulmiye. Wouldn't you agree Ngonge?
:D

Kulmiye is hoodwinking you with their work on infrastructure and the like but they fail miserably when it comes to justice, freedom (of all kinds) and social progress. I can't criticise Wadani because I don't know anything about them and Ucid is led by yet another "comedian".

They say Med Hashi was the father of the anti-corruption drive but then got frustrated; his companion Dr Gaboose got his Ummada party; some individuals are outstanding but not the parties it seems...

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;896628 wrote:
Kulmiye is hoodwinking you with their work on infrastructure and the like but they fail miserably when it comes to justice, freedom (of all kinds) and social progress. I can't criticise Wadani because I don't know anything about them and Ucid is led by yet another "comedian".

UDUBna? :D

NGONGE   

^^ I disagree. I believe it can be sorted within weeks. All it needs is the willingness of the government to RESPECT the rules. The masses usually follow. The problem is that nobody treats it as an urgent problem (though they considered elections, constitutions and extra parties as urgent problems).

Freedom? Justice?

All that really matters now is for elites, traders and big companies to be properly taxed (including annual property taxes) with discretionary budgets or locally high salaries for polticians to be scrapped in favor of basic care and food subsidies for our vulnerable masses.

Its not grand visions or a matter of decades but sheer will, esp with so many templates or examples.

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;896646 wrote:
^^ I disagree. I believe it can be sorted within weeks. All it needs is the willingness of the government to RESPECT the rules. The masses usually follow. The problem is that nobody treats it as an urgent problem (though they considered elections, constitutions and extra parties as urgent problems).

I agree. Its the mentality of the politicians and to some extent the population that will take time (changing attitudes).

Abu, very feasable. Its the attitudes that need changing first.

ps I think there is enough here to put together the first weighty article in the SL media to get people to refocus on the importance stuff

Any takers? :D

Save for charismatic visionaries, politicians always follow the masses and the medias (themselve a big liability despite some positive sides);

long overdue medias regulations and mass litteracy and publishing for ethics, equality and health awareness will shift the focus on those real issues.

Natiijaddii doorashadda Hargeysa oo caawa la Shaaciyay

December 6th, 2012

Hargeysa (Somaliland.Org)- Komishanka doorashooyinka Somaliland ayaa caawa ku dhawaaqay natiijadda doorashada deegaanka ee magaaladda Hargeysa.

Komishanka doorashooyinku waxay sidaasi kaga dhawaaqeen caawa xaruntooda magaaladda Hargeysa waxaanay sheegeen inay 230 kun oo qof ka codeeyeen magaaladda Hargeysa, kuwaasi waxaanay axsaabtu u kala heleen 25-ka kursi ee Golaha deegaanka Hargeysa sidan:-

1)- KULMIYE waxa uu helay 7 Kursi

2)-WADDANI, waxa uu helay 4 kursi.

3)-XAQSOOR, waxa uu helay 4 kursi

4)-UCID, waxa uu helay 4 kursi

5)-UMMADDA waxa uu helay 3 kursi.

6)- DALSAN waxa uu helay 2 kursi

7)-RAYS, waxa uu helay 1 kursi.

Tallaabo   

To put Somaliland on the path of development, we need to have a truly independent judiciary and police forces which are vital for fighting corruption and implementation of the law. But more importantly, we need to have respect for our Islamic faith and values.

Halkan Ka Akhriso Liiska Xildhibaanadda Golaha Deegaanka Caasimadda Hargeysa Oo Goor Dhawayd La Shaaciyey

Hargeysa (Ramaas) Dec 6,2012 – Komiishanka doorashooyinka Qaranka Somaliland ayaa goor dhawayd ku dhawaaqay natiijadda doorashadda ee Caasimadda Hargeysa.

Komiishanku wuxuu soo bandhigay liiska golaha deegaanka Hargeysa, kuwaasi oo xisbiyadda iyo ururadda siyaasada uga soo baxay doorashadda golayaasha deegaanka ee Caasimadda Hargeysa.

Halkan Ka Akhriso Liiska Xildhibaanadda.

Umadda

1. Axmed Cali Haybe Nuur

2. Khaalid Cabdi Cawad Abyan

3. Musatafe Cismaan Daahir

UCID

1. Maxamed Aw Aadan Wayrax

2. Khadar Ibaraahim Axmed

3. Cabdicasiis Maxamed Xaashi Maxamed

4. Maxamed Cabdi Aadan Yuusuf

Kulmiye

1. Hanad Xaashi Axmed

2. Cabdiraxmaan Maxamuud Caydiid (Saltelco)

3. Cismaan Xasan Faarax (Waxar)

4. Eng. Yuusuf Warsame Saciid.

5. Axmed Siyaad Muxumed

6. Axmed Daahir Axmed

7. Cabdi Cali Yuusuf

Dalsan

1. Cabdicasiis Aadan Habane (Sisto)

2. Fa’aad Saxardiid Caabi

Rays.

1/. Khadar Xuseen Cali (Bohosha)

Waddani

1. Maxamed Warsame Caalin