Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Local election polls results in Somaliland 2012

N.O.R.F;895847 wrote:
Wonder which of Wadani or UCID Ngonge will now support?
:D

NGONGE will support diiwaanka qossalka :D

President Siilaanyo played his cards well

Natiijada Codadka Ansaxey Gebilay oo la Shaaciyey iyo Sida Asxaabtu Kuraasta u Kala Heleen

Written by Qarannews

Dec 05, 2012 at 03:53 AM

Natiijada Codadka Ansaxey Gebilay oo la Shaaciyey iyo Sida Asxaabtu Kuraasta u Kala Heleen

Hargeisa-(Qaran-news)- Tirintii iyo hubintii codadka ansaxey ee Gebilay ayaa shalay la soo gebegbeeyay ,Yeelkeede waxaa lagu wargeliyey wakiilada Axsaabtu inaanay shaacin natiijada ilaa saaka sagaalka subaxnimo balse Komishinka Gebilay ku dhawaaqi doonaan, Hase yeeshee Koobi ka mid ah Nuquladii Natiijada codadka iyo kuraasta oo Axsaabta iyo Komishinku wada saxeexeen oo ay ku xardhan yihiin Natiijada iyo sida Axsaabtu u kala heleen 21 Kursi ee Gabiley lagu tartamaayey ayaa soo gaadhay xafiiska Shebekada Qarannews hargeisa. Sida Axsaabtu kuraasta u kala heleena waa sida tan hoos ku qoran.

1-kaalinta kowaad Xisbiga Kulmiye oo Helay 7 Kursi

2-kaalinta Labaadna Xisbiga Ucid oo helay 5 Kursi

3-Kaalinta Sadexaadna Ururka Wadani oo helay 4 Kursi

4-Kaalinta Afraadna Ururka Dalsan oo helay 2 Kursi

5-kaalinta Shanaadna Ururka Rays oo helay 2 Kursi.

6-kaalinta Lixaadna Ururka Dalsan oo helay 1 Kursi.

Urur siyaasadeedka Umadda ayaan isagu wax kuraasa ka calfan Gabiley!.

Wixii iska bedela Natiijadan isha ku hay www.qarannews.com

Qarannews

Hargeisa

Qudhac   

xaji

sxb first of all can you stop this kulmye mushaxarad Guulwade bulsh1t because as far as i am concern they this party has dealt a major blow to the young and fledging demacracy of somaliland. its clear there were many flaws in this election and most somalilanders back home will tell you that kulmiye did not win every village, town and city as they would like us to believe.. from east to west most somalilanders will tell you that qudhmiye as they have become known as have engineered result in such primitive and blatant manner

kulmiye 9

waddani 7

rest 3, 2, 1, 0

how can the result follow this pattern for every village town and city do they think people are children please been sheeg lakiin been runta u dhaw sheeg.

the sooner we clean this destructive and devisive sorry excuse of a ruling party out of somaliland the better.

somaliland will not become the personal property of delusional dictator wannabe. they know qudhmiye is a damage property and they are taking as much as they can while they can.

we didnt build this great nation so children like you can perform niiko like for siyad barre wanna be.. somaliland is more than these fools and greedy parties who just wanna loot out nation so fuk them.

love your Nation Dont be Guul wade.

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;895847 wrote:
Wonder which of Wadani or UCID Ngonge will now support?
:D

I don't care who wins it to be honest. I really don't rate any of them that much anyway.

^It's only to be expected given our mentalities; lost much of my youth idealism; even a tripling of the per capita GDP will not help much without proper elites and mentality change.

So you guys have given up on Sland turning into at least a Jordan or at very least Jabuuti with less inequalities? :D

NGONGE   

^^ Those two places don't have as many diaspora citizens such as Norf & XX who are no better than your average geel jire when it comes to their aspirations and visions for SL, saaxib. It'll be a very long way before SL catches up with either. :(

I would never dare imagining Norf as lacking in vision or sophistication :D (not gonna spoil my planned trip);

seriously, it's hard for even very educated people to fully realise that proper healthcare and equality are what really matters and that this core priority requires much less resources than thought.

I realised that mostly because the family was heavily involved in the local health reforms and the case studies of many regions or countries that are very progressive despite little resources; all that need vision and focused elite (or democracy seems a recipe for chaos and suffering).

N.O.R.F   

There not being a major difference between the SL parties has always been the case. There has been a noticeable difference since the current admin got in (they could have done more though). Hence why I would have voted Kulmiye. Wouldn't you agree Ngonge? :D