Sign in to follow this  
Ms MoOns

Out of curiousity

Ms MoOns   

LOL people. It's just an innocent question. Easy with the suspicion.

Like I said before, I was merely caught by my curiousity. It's been a thought that always crosses my mind when I'm on here.

I was just wondering how big the dutch minority here actually is :P

Ms MoOns   

Bluelicious;895144 wrote:
Calaikum salaam, Heb je hierzo gezien maar nooit echt de gelegenheid gehad om met je te praten dus hierbij zeg ik; leuk om kennis met je te maken. Bij deze weet je dat als je het niet eerder wist
:)

Bluelicious dear, aangenaam kennis maken schat! Ik neem aan dat je niet meer in Nederland woont?

Ms MoOns   

Marksman;895152 wrote:
Another 'Dutch' over here. We're a dying breed. lol. And the other Somalis make fun of us when we talk Dutch. SOL'ers, what do you think is the ugliest language you've ever heard? My opinion is Danish.

Nou laten we hier lekker binnenkort Sinterklaas met z'n allen vieren!
:)

200px-Zwartepiet.png

Marksman, ik heb een zwaar hekel aan sinterklaas! Het spijt me haha. Tomorrow is my birthday, and it's ALWAYS been associated met Sinterklaas. HET IS 4 DECEMBER NIET 5 DECEMBER. Dutch people will never learn :P

Ms MoOns;895534 wrote:
Bluelicious dear, aangenaam kennis maken schat! Ik neem aan dat je niet meer in Nederland woont?

Nee ik woon gewoon nog steeds in Nederland. Heb medelijden met je als je de dag voor pakjesavond jarig bent en de mensen zich vergissen lool. Alvast gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag maak er een leuke dag van. Mijn verjaardag was pas geleden en ook rond sinterklaas ieder jaar en dan krijg ik veel van die chocolade letters met mijn cadeautjes.

Naya NGONGE I didn't even react to you on my first replay. Was letting Showqi know that you are obsessed with the word script and use it so excessively since he seemed to be baffled about it. You were talking about me since sometimes you make it direct like in the other thread and other times indirect like this time. Forgive and live and let live because this is really silly coming from a grown up man.

Chimera   

Hallo Mrs MOons, gefeliciteerd!

Ik miss de pepernoten, de gevulde koeken, de chocolade letters, de pret-parken, de tv programmas. Holland is the best country for a child to grow up, its sheer paradise. Anyone remember avondvierdaagse? LOL, walking five miles every day for a week and packed with candy.

These are great initiatives I hope to bring back to Somalia one day. We need an equivelant of Sint based on a Somali legend, and a local avondvierdaagse would create strong attachement between the child and the town/city.

There is also something about Dutch society and education that creates Pan-Somalists, the most visionary ones I have come across all grew up there.

Ms MoOns   

Bluelicious;895608 wrote:
Nee ik woon gewoon nog steeds in Nederland. Heb medelijden met je als je de dag voor pakjesavond jarig bent en de mensen zich vergissen lool. Alvast gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag maak er een leuke dag van. Mijn verjaardag was pas geleden en ook rond sinterklaas ieder jaar en dan krijg ik veel van die chocolade letters met mijn cadeautjes.

Naya NGONGE I didn't even react to you on my first replay. Was letting Showqi know that you are obsessed with the word script and use it so excessively since he seemed to be baffled about it. You were talking about me since sometimes you make it direct like in the other thread and other times indirect like this time. Forgive and live and let live because this is really silly coming from a grown up man.

Dank je wel lieverd! And happy belated birthday to you too, beter laat dan nooit haha. En h0e jong ben je geworden, als ik mag vragen? Of houden mensen nog steeds niet van hun leeftijd delen? Haha.

Tof dat je nog in Nederland woont joh. Ik woon er al niet meer sinds 2010. Ik mis het soms wel.

Ms MoOns   

Chimera! Danku danku! Lang niet gesproken! En waar hang jij laatste tijd uit? Haha.

Ik mis al die dingen ook! Behalve de tv programma's. Ik was laatste terug in Nederland (sept). Ik keek naar de programma's en dacht wat is dit? Haha. Misschien ben ik wel gehersenspoeld door UK tv, who knows.

LOL avondvierdaagse! Ik moet zeggen, in al mijn tijd in Nederland heb ik daar nooit aan meegedaan. Should I be ashamed of myself? lol

Ms MoOns   

Apophis;895661 wrote:
Pretty racist looking pic; what the hell does it mean??

This is "Zwarte Piet" haha

I never liked them. Came across racist to me as well. You can't convince me it's not.

NGONGE   

^^ See what I mean? What were the chances, eh? :D

Warya Blu, I accept your peace offering and have now decided to spend my time pulling on Narniah's ponytail extensions.