Sign in to follow this  
Ms MoOns

Out of curiousity

Ms MoOns   

Asalaamu caleykum peeps!

Don't know, if this has been discussed or asked before, but I was just wondering, out of curiousity....

How many SOLers are DUTCH here? Meaning, have lived in THE NETHERLANDS, (still) speak the language, or have ze orange (not really) Dutch passport?

Come forward blease :)

Wa caleykumu salaam!

P.s. I know some of you though

Calaikum salaam, Heb je hierzo gezien maar nooit echt de gelegenheid gehad om met je te praten dus hierbij zeg ik; leuk om kennis met je te maken. Bij deze weet je dat als je het niet eerder wist :)

Marksman   

Another 'Dutch' over here. We're a dying breed. lol. And the other Somalis make fun of us when we talk Dutch. SOL'ers, what do you think is the ugliest language you've ever heard? My opinion is Danish.

Nou laten we hier lekker binnenkort Sinterklaas met z'n allen vieren! :)

200px-Zwartepiet.png

Showqi   

inta aan anigu ogahay waa afar, laakiin qaar aamusan baa jira (silence readers).

NGONGE, adiguna Scripts baad ka sastaa niyow......:D

Showqi;895153 wrote:
inta aan anigu ogahay waa afar, laakiin qaar aamusan baa jira (silence readers).

NGONGE, adiguna Scripts baad ka sastaa niyow......
:D

Showqi that old man is obsessed. As many forumers has said this before I don't know why he keeps himself so busy with that. Being here approximately a decade he's bound to have some scripts. This is the classic of before someone points a finger at you, you point a finger at them.

Marksman Ik ben het met je eens en het is bijna pakjes avond. Strooi met die peppernootjes haha.. :)

Showqi   

Bluelicious;895158 wrote:
Showqi that old man is obsessed. As many forumers has said this before I don't know why he keeps himself so busy with that. Being here approximately a decade he's bound to have some scripts. This is the classic of before someone points a finger at you, you point a finger at them.

Blue, Xaaji NGONGE iyo Script-iska faro kulul ayey isku hayaan! waxaan u maleynayaa wey ka muranbadiyeen;)

Showqi;895160 wrote:
Blue, Xaaji NGONGE iyo Script-iska faro kulul ayey isku hayaan! waxaan u maleynayaa wey ka muranbadiyeen;)

Wa iska crazy being grumpy and complaining all the time.

NGONGE   

Showqi;895153 wrote:

NGONGE, adiguna Scripts baad ka sastaa niyow......
:D

Dee there are far too many of them now. AND only one or two are interesting.

p.s.

Warya Blue, I didn't mention you by name so why are you getting all worked up? If you're really not a script, you shouldn't get your bra in a twist everytime I mention scripts.

NGONGE   

^^ Carafaat is a script with a personality. I know he's a script, he knows he's a script. But he's more interesting than all the other scripts combined.

NGONGE   

^^ I thought we already had this conversation warya. :D

If you were a script, you're a much refined version that goes to parks on Thursday afternoons and takes pictures of ducks! Nothing to complain about there really. :P