Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

SoL Nomad of the Year for 2012

Abwaan   

Abtigiis;898604 wrote:
He is two scripts away from taking this one!! Kkkkk.

looooooooooool...So you are confirming the existence of scripts.:D. Arrintaan waa in khubaro iyo guddi madax-bannaan loo saaraa.:D

Mooge   

haaaha. woow. i am 1 vote away from taking this home.

xiin i think i am getting all the puntland votes because there is not other puntland SOLer in that list ninyoow. looool. that is part of the secret to mooge's success. there is no vote splitting.

solers please vote for me. this thing is not over till the big bird (Abtigiis) sings. loool.

abwaan, still being desperate i see you. loool. campaign for votes ninyoow. send pm to people, that is how to do it. lol.

Abtigiis   

Abwaan, let me behave a bit more gentlemanly. Mooge won fair and square. It shows he was the most interesting character this year. Congratulations to him, and please close the ballots.

Mooge also won because he run a very positive campaign. :D All the attacks from me and Alpha only made him big. I won one year and I am glad SOLers still have some respect left for me. I think Alpha's situation is a bit more complicated. I commisserate with him on this sad day for him. If the ballot is kept open for few more weeks, I think Alpha will make a comeback.

Abtigiis   

Xinnoow, adigu waad roon tahaye talaa nagu cadaataye bal ka soo tali Mooge iyo Abtigiis culumada ah kala qabtaa nagu dhacdaye. :D :D

Ma magnanimous baan iska dhigaa oo sidii Romney baa gracious concession thread fura, mise dadka ceebtan dhigay oo ugu horeeyo LST who allowed lapses that scripts exploited ayaan Qaasim ku garaacaa oo waxaan idhaa,

Wax Somaliaonline loo idmaday

Silic ku nooshiiye

Marka talada Mooge oo saar leh

Iyo sabiyo loo dhiibtay

Ayey sayn cadaa iyo

Nin rag ihi sibikh dhaqaaqeene!

:D

Anagiyo saleebaanaddii beryahan waa na sidataaye :D

Maya, maya , maya awoowe: you and mooge , waa rag is haya.

Codka gabdhaha baa idin kala saaraya insha allaah.

EDIT: it is reassuring Alpha's initial exuberance has ran its course , he is no longer in the game---typical fate when the kids ATTEMPT to play men's games :D

xiinfaniin;898744 wrote:
Puntland representation noted.

I voted for Che , out of sympathy. I was also curious to view the vote count

LOL nin tolka ah baa tahay.

War Nin Yaaban.....I can give my 7 votes to other people. This vote should have is reebreeb.

wyre   

mooge keliya maahan tolka, dad badan oo tolka baa meesha kujira yaa xiin, moogena isagaa is doortay tol ma dooranin :D

xiinfaniin;898763 wrote:

EDIT: it is reassuring Alpha's initial exuberance has ran its course , he is no longer in the game---typical fate when the kids play men's games

mirror mirror on the wall.....whose the greatest hypocrite who ever lived? well, of course....its xinny meany, not that there were any doubts about that!

greatest hypocrite designate xinny meany,

for years you've thought yourself a torchbearer of sorts. some claim to lead from the front but you actually believed you led from the front LOL. you thought yourself a man endowed with political acumen, a weathered political animal, if you like. laakin, when push comes to shove, we know you vote with your tribal DNA.

^^:D

Alpha, at least in this contest, you depart in defeat. Not particularly xiins fault, you see. As for the single vote Che got, the man volunteered to transfer all his 7 votes :D ---there are nicer ways to ask for a favor waryaa