Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

SoL Nomad of the Year for 2012

Haatu   

I now regret voting for Alpha. He has started his dirty campaign and has targeted tolka. This just won't do.

ehem.....ehem....By the powers invested (I have no idea :D ) in me, I hereby declare ina adeerkey Abtigiis the rightful winner of this contest and the rightful King of Sol. Long may the big foot hegemony continue :D

Take that Alpha :D

Abtigiis   

Wadani;895858 wrote:
Haatu, labadani iyagaa iska kaa xiga. Oodi ab ka wayn bay Soomaalidu tidhaahdaa.

Warkaasaan ka hela aniga...abaabow abaabow...waa buubaa badaa galaa!

So true wadani. Alpha ayaa iga xiga Haatu. That old poem oo nin rer-waqooyi ah tiriyey ma hayo miyaa Haatu?:

Agaaa iyo eegga haduu yidhaa waa is afgaranaaye

Afmadoow markii lagu daraan nacay Ogaa.deene

STOIC;895678 wrote:
Ngonge iyo hablihi waax baa kalaahaystaa...Because of the usual dislike between them a truce is necessary to change all this name calling. I need few young and old members that command enough respect within the clans of these girls (If they are married they belong to the clan of their respected husbands haha)to broker a truce between Ngonge and the respected ladies.The task will be to convince Ngonge to stop calling them a script.Ngonge's stone throwing Burcawi tolka is easy to find in the midst of this community.

I believe they aren't script since it takes lots of effort like they did to protest; normally the other scripts just let the accusation die-down.The opening demands should always favor the girls. I demand the negotiating team offer a series of offers to appease the girls since in our culture women always wins the Gaartaa...A current results of the truce will be kept in the brain files of the regular members and made sure no one between them betrays the agreed upon truce.The aim of the negotiations is to have Ngonge Stop calling them Scripts and the ladies to stop calling him names.

We need a fair judge to come between us can you be one? By the way what has clan got to do with this? Your plan sounds good :D

STOIC   

Blue,

This day I rarely have time to log in during work hours.I only can log in mostly in the evening by then all the chit-chat is done here.I think if Ngonge keeps harassing you guys we will involve few old senior members to intervene...As for now you guys should stop calling him names and he will stop the Script accusations.I will fire him a PM if he refuses to keep his end of bargain ...The clan thing was joke!

STOIC;896006 wrote:
Blue,

This day I rarely have time to log in during work hours.I only can log in mostly in the evening by then all the chit-chat is done here.I think if Ngonge keeps harassing you guys we will involve few old senior members to intervene...As for now you guys should stop calling him names and he will stop the Script accusations.I will fire him a PM if he refuses to keep his end of bargain ...The clan thing was joke!

Alright thanks for intervening fairly between us without taking sides. You are a great person much appreciated for taking out the time to write that :D