Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

SoL Nomad of the Year for 2012

wyre   

Alpha Blondy;895531 wrote:
LOL@AT,

abdinasir macalin is not dead, he's very much alive and well in hargeisa. i may consider calling your bluff by inviting him to endorse my campaign. that's very much within my reach. LOOOOOOOOOL

you havent won until the fat lady sings. this election is up for grabs.

Are you sure in cabdinasir macalin saciid nool yahay :D :D

A_khadar even aniga middaas waan arkay, anigoon online eheen buu kun jeer i tusay inaan ku jiro

Abwaan   

Cabdi-Naasiir Macallin Saciid Ilaah ha u naxariistee wakhti hore ayuu dhintay. Shil gaari ayuu ku dhintay sidaan maqlay anigu meesha ma joogine, agagaarka Baar Bakiin iyo Iskool Cismaan Geeddi Raage. Ilaah ha u naxariistee wuxuu ahaa fannaan wanaagsan. Fannaan da' yar oo la yiraa C/Salaan Badda Cas oo hadda ku nool UK ayaa heesihiisa si wacan ugu luuqeeya.

Abwaan   

AB that was a good choice of song. Mooge can I suggest a song for you?

here it is :

Dhuubooy...

Lugta dhibi dhibi,

dhaqaaji garbaha

soo dhawoow ila dheel ila dheel.

Narniah   

Bluelicious;895594 wrote:
Looooooooool
:D

Very true I noticed that as well, his list only consists of people he doesn't like and who have hurt his fragile feelings. I wouldn't be suprised if he even had voodoo dolls of us lool.

Naya NGONGE
the only reason you mentioned my name is because I agreed with the moderator and laughed at your smack down so move along with your lame list that only consists of people who you don't like how pathetic. Using the ''script'' card when your fragile feelings are hurt doesn't look good on a elder man.

S2l5i.gif

STOIC   

Ngonge iyo hablihi waax baa kalaahaystaa...Because of the usual dislike between them a truce is necessary to change all this name calling. I need few young and old members that command enough respect within the clans of these girls (If they are married they belong to the clan of their respected husbands haha)to broker a truce between Ngonge and the respected ladies.The task will be to convince Ngonge to stop calling them a script.Ngonge's stone throwing Burcawi tolka is easy to find in the midst of this community.

I believe they aren't script since it takes lots of effort like they did to protest; normally the other scripts just let the accusation die-down.The opening demands should always favor the girls. I demand the negotiating team offer a series of offers to appease the girls since in our culture women always wins the Gaartaa...A current results of the truce will be kept in the brain files of the regular members and made sure no one between them betrays the agreed upon truce.The aim of the negotiations is to have Ngonge Stop calling them Scripts and the ladies to stop calling him names.

NGONGE   

^^ There is no young or old one's on the net. We all can type as fast as each other. Unless, of course, you're starting to question my mental agility, you Thursday afternoon slacker!

Abtigiis   

Goormaa lagu dhawaaqayaa natiijada? By now all the real people have voted and what is remaining is Alpha's scripits to do what he calles "the last push" which is a euphemism for more scripts! :D :D He has already done Mooge and is getting close to me. War ninka naga qabta dee.

Lol Alpha posts his real picture! Waryaa waa sidee?

Abtigiis;895721 wrote:
Goormaa lagu dhawaaqayaa natiijada? By now all the real people have voted and what is remaining is Alpha's scripits to do what he calles "the last push" which is a euphemism for more scripts!
:D
:D He has already done Mooge and is getting close to me. War ninka naga qabta dee.

Lol Alpha posts his real picture! Waryaa waa sidee?

AT,

it seems that the Somaliland local authority elections will be announced before these SOL elections, the way things are going at the moment LOL. the SOL NEC is clearly lacking legitimacy after various allegations of multiple voting by scripts and other such proxies. this may have put my recent strong 'push' to top the poll under suspicions, which as you can imagine has dented my credibility in the eyes of many...... however my 'last push' will now be deployed at a later stage - around the 27th of December!

wyre   

Abtigiis, iska daa alpha waa la yaqaan, waa mid yaroo macawiis iyo kabo buud isku xirto ninkan sawirkiisa ma ahan :D

NGONGE   

Apophis;895748 wrote:
^ unlikely; according to Ibti, he's too broke and hence cannot afford boots of any kind (excluding hobo footwear).

You don't need second hand testimony when he already provided us with the real thing. Boots you say? War waa dacas! :D

20228_10151265150809250_213420949_n.jpg

Apophis;895748 wrote:
^ unlikely; according to Ibti, he's too broke and hence cannot afford boots of any kind (excluding hobo footwear).

would you like visual evidence of my pairs of shoes, trainers and dacaas i owe?