Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

SoL Nomad of the Year for 2012

Libaax-Sankataabte;895188 wrote:
Awooweyaal, idinkoo raali ah, website-ka cayda ka daaya. Isolated scripts may exist here and there, but scripts are not prevalent on Somaliaonline.com because of the time and effort it takes to be approved as a member. This is a 12 year old respected authority forum with a lot of history and thousands of users from around the world.

It is true that many registered nomads don't bother to vote on such threads (
as you can see there is only a fraction of SOL members who took this thread seriously
), but let us not overegg the pudding with the script accusations. Alpha, Mooge or anyone else can’t possible have 20 usernames each. Caqligu ha shaqeeyo Awooweyaal.

Anyone who wants to see the nomads who bother to log in, can check the bottom of the forum. I just counted 100 nomads on a slow Sunday.

loggedin.gif

^ my dearest awoowe,

marka hore, awoowe, let me take this opportunity to once again present my undying loyalty and absolute dedication to SOL. as you very well know awoowe, i've had a regretfully heinous past as a script mastermind (Maximus Powers AUN being banned) but i wanted you to know that walaahi i do not posses any scripts - whether remotely controlled or I.P address manipulated. many people have caused me an indeterminate level of stress, with their assertions, that I control up to 20 scripts because they refuse to acknowledge my dedication, efforts but as my legions of fans on this site will confirm, i NEVER succumb to such pressures and continue on to make my destiny a reality.

LST, you are a somali internet pioneer and should be awarded the presidential medal of honour for your services to the somali people, indeed.

by the way awoowe, i paid homage to you recently in my ''Who is The Most Successful SOLer in 'Real' Life'' thread. i know you're a very busy defending our virtual porous borders from those who seek to undermine our collective will but in case you missed it awoowe, here it is:

Alpha Blondy;880517 wrote:
LST. somali internet pioneer LST, has not always been successful, he's recent successes belie a dark, tragic history of poverty, setbacks and a story that's truly epitomises the american dream. LST's father was abdulahi yusuf's second in command after the
SSDF
's abortive attempt to overthrow Barre's dictatorial administration of the late 1970. the siyadist regime sentenced his father to treason and ordered his summary execution but he managed to escape and fled with his young family to join his comrades to further conspire in ethiopia. in 1979, LST was a boy of no more than 10 when he had a vision that saw him and
Tim Berners-Lee
communicate telepathically. in 1985, LST and his family moved again to the Nairobi slum of eastleigh, here he would meet
MMA
, his future financier and man who would play a critical role in his later life. MMA was also on the long list of recent refugees from Somalia waiting to start a better life in America, although he had to wait for another 3 years as per the UNCHR's strict policy on definitions of who's a Somali and somali bantu LOL.

by 1990, LST was accepted by
UNHCR
as a somali bantu and landed in Minnesota. living in the projects of Cedar Square, he barely got by and his years of poverty were characterized by sheer determination to succeed and achieve the American dream. From 1991 to 1993, he worked as a taxi driver whilst also attending community college in the evenings. in the beginning of 1994 LST got
married
. by the beginning of the new century, LST was an American, successful and the world was his oyster before being summoned by cadde muse, a former colleague in their taxi driving days and fellow puntlander to embark on establishing a website to funnel the propaganda machinery of punland's newly formed ministry of national guidance. this short lived project meant that
Mohamed Dabayl
now rules the editioral line of Puntland media outlets without ethics nor any journalistic standards.

In 2000, he launched
Somaliaone.com
as the dot com boomed heralded a new wave of Somali internet entrepreneurs. his vision was apparently much greater than a discussion forums laakin the hash realities of life were to soon take their toll on his dreams. his friend MMA lent a helping hand as his dreams gained momentum. in the end of 2007, LST become executive producer on
keeping up with the kardashians
. he followed his up with being awarded a doctorate from Minnesota University in electrical engineering. LST aspires tothe European culture and way of life these days, now that, he's achieved the american dream. he has a fascination with the small low lying country of
Belgium
. it was said that his recent travels there were requested by the wallon-somali community.
NET WORTH:RELIES ON GOODLE ADS FOR REGULAR INCOME and $5.6million US Dollars investment in Range Resources

Haatu   

Ngonge has been shoved back in his little corner in style. Car juuq ha ka yeerto :D Back to the troll corner with you with you complementary Grrr on the way :D

Showqi   

Nin-Yaaban;895169 wrote:
Aaway sxbkaa Nuune iyo xulafadiisii (jiniyadii:))? Miyeenan ayagu waxba vote gareeneen?
:)

Saxiib waa u jeedaa ayaamahaan Nuune, Tuujiye, MMA, Bob iyo KK lama arag. Malaha Nuune Jiniyadiisii ayaa afduubtay

Narniah   

Apophis;895207 wrote:
I guess there's no need to start "best suck up of the year" poll as we have a clear cut winner (or is it wierner??) above.

Lol!

Lsk

Ngone even accussed me of being a script. Whenever he disagrees with people he uses the ur a script insult to undermine/put people down. He's done that to me every encounter I had with him on this forum ( however few). I hope that the admin can give that grumpy old man a warning. Its offensive.

Rant ovrr..tnx

Juxa   

boqol iyo toban iyo afarta baan aqaan, kaa aqrisan maayo ka adag (that is Ngonge's case re:scripts) :)

Abtigiis   

I understand LST's frustrations. But I think Ngonge has a point. This site would be nothing without Ngonge, it is like like Napoli without Maradona.

I now see the voting is finished. Stalin's elections are not won by men who vote but men who count doesn't apply here. The result is there for all to see. I won and I call it now and here! Except Emperor, Bob, Tuujiye and Sharmarke, and ...the scrpits remaining, everyone else has voted. All that remains is Alpha's concession speech. Of course, Mooge is disqualified and can't claim to have come second.

What is not clear is where I am voted the best or the worst Soler of the site. The jury is yet out on that one but it looks like the latter. And this is all the work of my enemies.

The song I invite to all in this "victory" parade is Abdinasir Macalin, may he rest in peace, Bal malee.....

Aaaaaa, malawaal naftaydii, muusanoow ku waashee

Hadii aad maqlaysiyo, hadii aad i moog tahay

Miisaanka aakhiro, madasheedii iga eeg

Malyuunaadka moodane,

Qabdiryada mar hore galaybaa

Magacaygii lagu darayee

Bal malee, bal malee,

Marinkii siraadkaan

Malaa'igo isku jiidhnee.....

Bal malee...Moogoow! :D :D Did you get the drift?

NGONGE   

^^ I have no idea what you're saying there, Juxa. But if you're siding with LST on this issue then I have to reluctantly go against my instincts and let the scripts be. Pass on the message, tell them adeer NG wuu idin wada fasaxay; ha waalato.

wyre   

Abtigiis;895509 wrote:

Malyuumaadka mootane,

Qabriyada mar hore galaybaa

Magacaygii lagu darayee

Bal malee, bal malee,

Marinkii siraadkaan

Bal malee...Moogoow!
:D
:D Did you get the drift?

waa saas

Abtigiis;895509 wrote:

The song I invite to all in this "victory" parade is
Abdinasir Macalin
, may he rest in peace, Bal malee.....

Malyuunaadka moodane,

Qabdiryada mar hore galaybaa

Magacaygii lagu darayee

Bal malee, bal malee,

Marinkii siraadkaan

Bal malee...Moogoow!
:D Did you get the drift?

LOL@AT,

abdinasir macalin is not dead, he's very much alive and well in hargeisa. i may consider calling your bluff by inviting him to endorse my campaign. that's very much within my reach. LOOOOOOOOOL

you havent won until the fat lady sings. this election is up for grabs.

A_Khadar   

Libaax-Sankataabte;895188 wrote:
Awooweyaal, idinkoo raali ah, website-ka cayda ka daaya. Isolated scripts may exist here and there, but scripts are not prevalent on Somaliaonline.com because of the time and effort it takes to be approved as a member. This is a 12 year old respected authority forum with a lot of history and thousands of users from around the world.

It is true that many registered nomads don't bother to vote on such threads (
as you can see there is only a fraction of SOL members who took this thread seriously
), but let us not overegg the pudding with the script accusations. Alpha, Mooge or anyone else can’t possible have 20 usernames each. Caqligu ha shaqeeyo Awooweyaal.

Anyone who wants to see the nomads who bother to log in, can check the bottom of the forum. I just counted 100 nomads on a slow Sunday.

loggedin.gif

Awoowe, I found out that snapshot is misleading. I never visited the site on Sunday and I have seen manytimes that I wasn't logged in, but it shows as I am. so I believe that function is not upto date..

Haatu;895283 wrote:
Ngonge has been shoved back in his little corner in style. Car juuq ha ka yeerto
Back to the troll corner with you with you complementary Grrr on the way

Looooooooool :D

Narniah;895465 wrote:
Ngone even accussed me of being a script.
Whenever he disagrees with people he uses the ur a script insult to undermine/put people down
. He's done that to me every encounter I had with him on this forum ( however few). I hope that the admin can give that grumpy old man a warning. Its offensive.

Rant ovrr..tnx

Very true I noticed that as well, his list only consists of people he doesn't like and who have hurt his fragile feelings. I wouldn't be suprised if he even had voodoo dolls of us lool.

Naya NGONGE the only reason you mentioned my name is because I agreed with the moderator and laughed at your smack down so move along with your lame list that only consists of people who you don't like how pathetic. Using the ''script'' card when your fragile feelings are hurt doesn't look good on a elder man.