Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

SoL Nomad of the Year for 2012

STOIC   

I have not voted yet since I'm a part-time poster I think I'll sit out and let the regular posters decide, but from pure observational level lets see where the three front-runners stand in this little community.First My men Alpha posts offensive stuff deliberately to crave for attention.He truly can’t stand not being discussed or not being the center of attention.He is attention-seeking garner.I wonder how he survives in Hargeisa

My men Mooge is a clan-warrior.In this internet age where anybody can log in from anywhere;My men Mooge posts from a tin-roof room in Eastleigh. He is a clan sociopath who works well in a tendem with the rest of the other clan warriors in this site.I rarely read his posts.

AT&T will bring up intelligent posts coupled with some blistering realities of Somali politics once in a while, but then again it is sometimes lost with his interjection of some woman stories that had nothing to do with his original points.He is very clever with this and will always pull one of this women stories to distract the readers from the original post. Regardless of how his words are sometimes polished or logical he is also a subtle clan warrior, but a professional one that you can have a serious conversation with................

Abwaan   

oba hiloowlow;894947 wrote:
Lol juxa horta who are the 116 voters ka? meshan its regulars xitaa 20 maa dhafayaan.
:D

:D Anba waan la yaabay and was asking myself the same question but then markii aan sii xisaabiyey si rough estimate ah markii the regulars, ghosts and scripts la isku daro this number makes seense.:D

This is unfair a lot of oldies are running, also I heard Abtigis won last time and he's leading now, that's something fishy here, its vote rigging its not fair and free election. Down down the dictator we don't want the incumbent to come back, this is Mugabe and Albashiir style dictators down down.

Abtigiis   

I am 100% sure no one is voting for Mooge. Those who are voting for him are voting against me. It is a protest vote. They think Mooge is the closest and to give to Mooge is to deprive Abtigiis!! They can go to hell. This contest has already turned into a farce and a contest for the best Clown of SOL.

My enemies have voted for me to slight my good name and I can't say they did not succeed. I have already lost! If I win, I will be remembered as the guy who narrowly defeated a moron called Mooge. If I lose, i will remembered as the second clown of the site, a man who lost the title only to an unbelievably clownish creature called Mooge. Alpha is not going to come to my rescue. He is another buffon.

What would really help me is for people who do not like me to vote for real characters who still can win this race; or for the admin to accept my withdrawal and take my name off this roll of shame!!

Showqi   

Only two votes aa! Tolaay oo Tolaay waar tolkey mee (xitaa one Script meesha iima joogto):D

Nin-Yaaban, Aaliyyah, Wyre, Abwaan iyo Abtigiis waad ku mahad santihiin sida aad magaceyga u taageereysaan. Iminka waa in aan ordo oo an labaatan Script sameysto, inaalilaah 2bo vote oo kali ah wax lala soo shirtago ma aha:o

Showqi;895150 wrote:
Only two votes aa! Tolaay oo Tolaay waar tolkey mee (xitaa one Script meesha iima joogto)
:D

Nin-Yaaban, Aaliyyah, Wyre, Abwaan iyo Abtigiis waad ku mahad santihiin sida aad magaceyga u taageereysaan. Iminka waa in aan ordo oo an labaatan Script sameysto, inaalilaah 2bo vote oo kali ah wax lala soo shirtago ma aha:o

Aaway sxbkaa Nuune iyo xulafadiisii (jiniyadii:))? Miyeenan ayagu waxba vote gareeneen? :)

STOIC;894964 wrote:
I have not voted yet since I'm a part-time poster I think I'll sit out and let the regular posters decide, but from pure observational level lets see where the three front-runners stand in this little community.First My men Alpha posts offensive stuff deliberately to crave for attention.He truly can’t stand not being discussed or not being the center of attention.He is attention-seeking garner.I wonder how he survives in Hargeisa

My men Mooge is a clan-warrior.In this internet age where anybody can log in from anywhere;My men Mooge posts from a tin-roof room in Eastleigh. He is a clan sociopath who works well in a tendem with the rest of the other clan warriors in this site.I rarely read his posts.

AT&T will bring up intelligent posts coupled with some blistering realities of Somali politics once in a while,
but then again it is sometimes lost with his interjection of some woman stories that had nothing to do with his original points
.He is very clever with this and will always pull one of this women stories to distract the readers from the original post. Regardless of how his words are sometimes polished or logical he is also a subtle clan warrior, but a professional one that you can have a serious conversation with................

So in other words he's just crazy. As a doctor, what's ur prognosis? :)

Awooweyaal, idinkoo raali ah, website-ka cayda ka daaya. Isolated scripts may exist here and there, but scripts are not prevalent on Somaliaonline.com because of the time and effort it takes to be approved as a member. This is a 12 year old respected authority forum with a lot of history and thousands of users from around the world.

It is true that many registered nomads don't bother to vote on such threads (as you can see there is only a fraction of SOL members who took this thread seriously ), but let us not overegg the pudding with the script accusations. Alpha, Mooge or anyone else can’t possible have 20 usernames each. Caqligu ha shaqeeyo Awooweyaal.

Anyone who wants to see the nomads who bother to log in, can check the bottom of the forum. I just counted 100 nomads on a slow Sunday.

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community

loggedin.gif