Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

SoL Nomad of the Year for 2012

Abtigiis   

Lool@abdikhadar... Inuu baarlamaan ii diiday ma moodaa. Adeer, I have noticed Khaatumo's hostilities towards me from the get go with Aaliyah. I have stopped listening to Sadi Ali since and I think the only sane khatumoite is Malika and that is because she grew up in Tanzania.! Adeer only a fool will rely on the votes of a community now widely agreed to be somalia's callbox! :D :D

Aniga waxaa i dooranaya reerkayaga iyo haweenka SOL. I mean I know Valenteenah is against me, but she has been like that all the time I can remember and she hasn't affected my standing.

Nin-yaban, I think people think a crazy is better than a convict. :D

A_Khadar   

Abtigiis;894806 wrote:
Lool@abdikhadar... Inuu baarlamaan ii diiday ma moodaa. Adeer, I have noticed Khaatumo's hostilities towards me from the get go with Aaliyah. I have stopped listening to Sadi Ali since and I think the only sane khatumoite is Malika and that is because she grew up in Tanzania.! Adeer only a fool will rely on the votes of a community now widely agreed to be somalia's callbox!
:D

Aniga waxaa i dooranaya reerkayaga iyo haweenka SOL. I mean I know Valenteenah is against me, but she has been like that all the time I can remember and she hasn't affected my standing.

Nin-yaban, I think people think a crazy is better than a convict.

I didn't know you also suffer from "Buufis".. War no hostilities from any of the Khatumates. Miyaadan ogolayn in yur la iska kaa dhaho markaad dadka ku baydho? I yet to vote. Since you still seeking votes, be cool with me since those I would give my vote aren't in the list except my little neice Alliyah...

Abwaan   

lol@Abtigiis, Mooge and Alpha are fighting hard to get votes. It seems that Apo and Mooge scored better than Mooge in the last few hours. Some SOLers like Juxa, A_Khadar are thinking about who deserves their vote. Apo, seems to be campaigning for AK. Let us see how things unfold in the next 24 hours Insha Allaah.

Oright guys, if u wanna blame someone, u should blame Che guevara. It's all his fault. Why couldn't he make this thread, since he made the 2011 one?:( Believe it or not, if i knew i was going to get all these grievances, this wouldn't have been worth my time. And you also got the cry babies complaining to the admin, so he could add 'em. :)

I dunno how to shorten this thing. If anyone knows this, before i email the Admin, pls let me know.

If this comes down to Abtigiis, Alpha, or Mooge....i endorse Alpha. AT just seems weird. :)

Juxa   

^ ma aragtay?

Nin Yaaban cry me river, 4 eray oo weliba qabya ah oo aad xariiqday maka murmee?