Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

SoL Nomad of the Year for 2012

^ if you think somalilanders believe Alpha represent their best chance you've got another thing coming AT. somalilanders like blessed, JB and other other members of the intrepid fox of the east will never vote for me. my 12 votes were received from the lower shebelle area. I do agree laakin, reer puntland are loyal irrespective of the politics.....history has shown us some dodgy characters.

AT, you're not really doing yourself a favour in campaigning for me. naga daa the mockery and i don't appreciate this belittling 'vote for Alpha as i'm too big of a STAR for these elections''. deep down i think you have more issues with me than Mooge LOL. BECAUSE I WILL BECOME THE SOLER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm not that far behind you and when i deploy the 'final push' you'll look as silly as a abdi iley doing the gangnam style dance.

Juxa   

Oz, i have not voted yet. it is tactical decision oo waxaan rabaa inaan noqdo deciding factor.

There are reason to vote or not vote for Alpha, his ethnicity is not one of them

Oz   

^^^ Same here, vote so that I could vote also :D :D Why is Ngongo so concerned about who voted and who didn't.

NGONGE   

^^ I like to have conversations with normal people, saaxib. The thought that I'm conversing with scripts depresses me. Have you not noticed that I don't do more than one liners these days? :(

Oz   

Loool@ scripts on sports section too? :D what happen to sheekoyinka gagaaban you use to wirte,

Juxa;894578 wrote:

There are reason to vote or not vote for Alpha, his
ethnicity
is not one of them

LOL@juxa,

i'm somali and that's all that matters. kulaha ethnicity...why are you 'othering' me like a some of those bantus or somethin'

NGONGE   

Oz;894591 wrote:
Loool@ scripts on sports section too?
:D
what happen to sheekoyinka gagaaban you use to wirte,

Shuush. That's the only safe place the "nerds" have not penetrated yet. :D

Juxa   

I told you boqol mar, dont call people buntu and other crap! it is highly unislamic and xanaaq inducing

i am sitting on the fence yaa alpha, dont lose my vote and legions of my people's vote

A_Khadar   

I am waiting Xiin to see AT's posting where he compared Xiin and Alpha..

Aint voted yet. Though I voted AT few times, this time I won't.. Wanted the list added Malika, Valanteena, Juxa and few of the cool head Successionists like Stoic.

Carafaat   

A_Khadar;894769 wrote:
I am waiting Xiin to see AT's posting where he compared Xiin and Alpha..

Aint voted yet. Though I voted AT few times, this time I won't..
Wanted the list added Malika, Valanteena, Juxa and few of the cool head Successionists like Stoic.

A_Khadar, is because of AT's Khatumo bra shop or the Khatumo pre paid politicians thread? :D

I am just disappointed with some of the low voter turn outs for some of the people.....

Wyre, Ngonge, Abwaan, Carafaat, Bluelicous and Showqi. I guess it will come down to crazy vs. crazy. Abtigiis iyo Alpha Blondy, with Mooge thrown in the mix. O'well, :)

^ perhaps they should be eliminated and those with 5 or more votes should proceed to the FINALS where IBZ, Blessed, Malika, Adams (Chrima), Faheema, VAL, Xinny, Juxa and 2 other heavyweights await because of their privilege status LOL. consider this round as the preliminary qualifications to the FINALS.

Nin-yaban, this election cannot continue until 01.01.2013. its going to lose momentum. i think you should start another thread entitled: SOLer of the Year 2012: The Finals. i believe this is the format used in previous years.

A_Khadar   

Carafaat;894770 wrote:
A_Khadar, is because of AT's Khatumo bra shop or the Khatumo pre paid politicians thread?
:D

Assumptions are bad habbits.. I am above and beyond such simple reactions.. Some of the times I voted for him were after those you were referring to.. To add your disappointments, he still ranks the top on my faves in this forum..