Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

SoL Nomad of the Year for 2012

Mooge   

thank you to everyone who rejected the politics of tear-him-down used by warlord Abtigiis. abtigiis is running negative ads against me everywhere to tear me down. poor abwaan tried the same politics of cynicism and failed real bad. Thank you lovely Aaliyah.

malikah, wan ku salamay. i will seek justice against you oo juxa ban kaga dacwonaya. let me set the record straight inayeeyo. i don't only post my political nuggets in politics section. i am on the ground in your general section too inayeeyo. take look at the last topics i wrote.

1. leader's dress code

2. Paris Hilton opens a store in Mecca. lool

3. Samiira goes to Hargeisa.

4. Nick Clegg apology autotuned

5. What do you think of this story?

6. What if the government takes away your child?

7. Muslim outrage now turns to Ayan Hersi's Newsweek cover.

8. Picture: Mahiga mahunga marries Somali woman

9. A good girl gone good.

10. Mo Farah's sister can't afford shoes

11. xaliimo leads prayer. subxaanalah.

12. Is this the best basketball player? woow

13. Ilhaan Cumar visits home

14. Siyaad Barre's grandson becomes a singer in Dubai

15. weird skin

16. Amal Aden

17. VIDEO: Somali woman struggles

there is no question i shook things up in sol in 2012. i deserve to win this award.

PLEASE VOTE MOOGE. HONESTY MATTERS. TRUTHFULNESS MATTERS. AUTHENTICITY MATTERS.

Aaliyyah   

Abwaan;894087 wrote:
Showqi is cool and deserves the vote. Aaliyyah, about 4 people of those that voted for Mooge is him, two is another SOLer and the other two might be genuine.
:D
. How come no one says in public that they have voted for Mooge?
:D

Yeah Showqi definitely deserved my vote.

Abtigiis LOL..bidaarti indho la'aana ma ku darsatay.

Malika   

Haha@Mooge, nice try - still inayeyo your not in the same league as Abtigiis dee..laakiinsee wax yar baa danta Oba, so for that, I say carry on shaking..lol

tutu   

The polls indicate that Abtigiis is going to win by a small margin despite tendering his resignation. Now that will ravel Obama's history!

Oz   

^^^ Whose Mooge?

Abtigiis why always its you, most of the ladies vote for you yet you mock them. That's what i don't get it. :D :D

NGONGE   

This site does not have a hundred ACTIVE regulars. There are only twenty five or twenty six of us. Fifteen of those voted for A&T! The rest are Mooge, Xaaji X, Oba and Alpha making use of all thier dormant names. Naga daaya dee.

Warya ADMIN; lets clean the site up. REVEAL the voters. :D :D :D

Oz   

Juxa who did you vote for bal? NG, goods question sxb. scripts voting for themselves is not fare. :D :D

NGONGE   

Juxa;894522 wrote:
Waryaa is a rude word sowma ogid ugu wac hebel

Is it really? I assumed it's only the "nayaa" word that was rude. Warya for someone you "know" surely is not that rude!

Abtigiis   

Like the politics of Somalia, this voting is biased against Somalilanders. I am sure. I can see it. Let us stop this nonesense and vote for Alpha. If the Pirates could produce a man like Alpha, this contest would have been settled long time ago. Unfortunately, the closest that comes to Alpha is Xinnfanin but he has lost respect since he has become a spin doctor (although i thank him for helping me out on several occassions). I mean my gratitude to him cannot blind me to his at times laughable spins. Alpha is straight,flamboyant, and clearly clever. What he lacks in populism, he has it in pedigree. Let us vote for the man who keeps SOL alive.

If Mooge gets 2 more votes, I threaten I will moblize Solers to boycott this site. :D :D