Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

SoL Nomad of the Year for 2012

wyre   

Many people deserve my vote like showqi, Ngonge, abwaan, xaaji, che, apho and many more but i am only one person so I voted for Abtigiis

Abtigiis   

People in this forum mind my ribaldry. I get that. They mind my at times irresponsible clan vitriol. I get that. People mind my nagging back and forth on some issues. I get that too. What I cannot get in million years is how on earth a misfit like Mooge can be on neck and neck with me for any award. This is a sign of one of three things, actually four things: (1) We have reached the end of this site, and it is time we call it on SOL and declare the end of SOL, with Fukuyama -ian finality. (2) All along I have been dubed into believing I am a serious guy while the truth is people can't tell between me and Xaaji Xundjuf and the neck-and-neck with Mooge is the final alibi (3) Someone is actively working to make this seletion nonesensical (4) Mooge is using Alpha's octapus tactics and is endorsing himself through fake scripts.

AT,

i want you to pledge your votes to me and publicly announce that you'll no longer take part in these elections. those 12 votes you received and my 9 votes would give me pole position!

Abtigiis   

Alpha, in truth you do not need my votes. Between you and the trophy is few more computers and different IP addresses. We all know your capabilities.

I can help you. Gurigii saleebaan laba computer baa yaal; Yar Abdirahman la yidhaa oo Ambassador joogana mid buu hayaa. Markaa wacdarahaagii ka shanqadhi.

Juxa   

lol

I cant decide who to vote for, i was thinking of Alpha, then he wrote his other topic, then i thought of Abtigiis because gabar aan jeclahay baa damiinatay then i came to this topic to see he is not taking it seriously

my vote matters,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Abtigiis   

I OFFICIALLY WITHDRAW FROM THIS RACE BECAUSE IT IS AN INSULT TO BE CALLED IN THE SAME BREATH WITH MOOGE. I QUIT. I CANNOT TAKE THIS INSULT. I THANK THE 11 PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR ME AND THE 12TH WHO IS BLUELICIOUS.But please vote for the Mooges of this world if you want but not me. The way things are going I will not be surprised if people actually vote for Nin Yaaban in a year or two.

When I see the dignified people of the forum like Blessed, Showqi, Carafaat languishing behind, I realize that this award is meant for the fools and a winner of it proves that he is the foolish-in-cheif of the fools and not that he has substance or humour. I therefore want those who are misled into believing this is a race between the noble ones in SOL to stop voting for me.

Juxa   

You should have withdrawn marhore, it is too late now, so buckle up and finish it

your request is denied

wyre   

Abtigiis;894156 wrote:
I OFFICIALLY WITHDRAW FROM THIS RACE
BECAUSE IT IS AN INSULT TO BE CALLED IN THE SAME BREATH WITH MOOGE. I QUIT. I CANNOT TAKE THIS INSULT. I THANK THE 11 PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR ME AND THE 12TH WHO IS BLUELICIOUS.But please vote for the Mooges of this world if you want but not me. The way things are going I will not be surprised if people actually vote for Nin Yaaban in a year or two.

When I see the dignified people of the forum like Blessed, Showqi, Carafaat languishing behind, I realize that this award is meant for the fools and a winner of it proves that he is the foolish-in-cheif of the fools and not that he has substance or humour. I therefore want those who are misled into believing this is a race between the noble ones in SOL to stop voting for me.

if it is true that mooge lives in kenya, then the guy is corrupt, codadkana wuu soo iibsaday, that's what they do in kenya :D

Abtigiis   

Juxa, how can I continue when EVEN you ---the Juxa I have always relied on---is saying you are not sure who to vote for between me and the mafrish intellectual Mooge. I don't mind Alpha....but this Moge thing is nothing!

Juxa   

xaaji this is about you finishing howshaad bilowday, it is matter of integrity no?

you are leading iska daa cabsidii reerka, dont let it engulf you

Malika   

A&T - I second your motion, meeshaan kaa bax. I mean in all honest, there is something walakiin when you are neck to neck with Mooge!

The person to win this should be an all rounder sort of contributor - A&T contributes in all sections of this forum, thus by far a BETTER candidate to the likes of Mooge.

Heck, A&T even dare ask Sh.Nur about 'slipping' during ramadan - I mean, guys! There is no one like A&T, even my friend Ngonge lags behind..lol

Abtigiis   

:D @Malika. Waad ii qarisay wax yar laakin you are right in the main. I refuse to be in the same pool with Mooge and his ilk. I quit.

Admin...please respect my rights and remove me from this contest. When Ayoub, Malika, Juxa, Xinn and the likes are in the contest, I would do everything to be part of it.

But seriously if you ask me, I think Apophis or Bluelicious should win this. I mean they were the new revealations of the year and this ought to be about about new SOLers who impress not the old people we all know about for their fame or infamy!

Malika   

^Maya - wax baa kuma qariniin, all was said out of respect and admiration with a tad bit of humour dee..lol

I cant believe Chimera isnt on the list! there is a walakiin in that list..

Abtigiis   

I am also surprise Chimera, one of the best SOLers is not there!

LST - adeer fadlan meeshan iga saar nin weyn oo sodog ah baan ahay. Hadaadan iga daba socon dakanooyin hore oo Bookh iyo Yamaarugleey ka dhacay meeshan iga saar; aniga iyo Blessed ba.

Aaliyah, iyadu barigii hore gabadh fiican bay aheyd laakin waxay iska ba'day markay Mooge u codeeysay.