Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

SoL Nomad of the Year for 2012

Oz   

Today I realised suju's aren't from Somalia :D :D

Ps: wanted to vote for tutu and Malika.

Wadani   

Nin yaabanoo, anu ma .5 baan ahay ninyahow. Si degdega waa in aan iskaga dhex arkaa liistka hadii kale ta kadhacda anuu masuul kama ihi. :)

Abtigiis   

If I pull off this one, I will go into the hall fame along with Messi. We both would have won three consecutive Man of the Year titles. : I will be the Messi of SOL, an achievement that will compensate for my failure in the real world.

I know some useless people here are already trying to undermine me by including Bluelicious so that our votes are split but in the end my expertise will prevail. Hadaan PM u wada dirayaa dhamaan aqyaarta. Like Obama, I believe in grassroots mobilization. The only real challenger is Alpha, the rest meela una socdaan. Anyone who thinks Mooge should be a candidate for this needs his head to be examined by a competent psychiatrist! Or if it is a she, her chest needs to examined to ensure there are no fingerprints of mooge.

I like Alpha, if he wins I will happy. Also i don't do negative campaigns like him!

^^ Lol Wadani I don't know you as a troublemaker.

Abtigiis;893616 wrote:
Meeshan aniga magacayga ha laga saaro fadlan. Waa maxay ciyaalkan (Moge) iyo maxaabiista (Nin Yaaban) nala dhex wado?

Midda kale, maxaa aniga iyo Bluelicious labadanadiiba meesha loo keenay? Codkayga ama iyada ha loogu daro ama keeda aniga ha la iigu daro, ileen waxaan nahay ul-iyo-diirkeed oo waa kaad la socoteen arooskiiye!
:D
:D So far the couple has 10, aniguna wali ma codeeyn. I will vote now. I will vote for Apophis.

Just like you said we are two people merging in to one. You can have my votes anyday :D

Jacpher   

So this is between a Xabashi, a Kenyan, and a Secessionist? Wonderful.

When is it closing horta? I wanna to cast the deciding vote :D

Abtigiis   

Apophis,bluelicious, iyo wyre hadda coddeynta ka baxa oo admin ka u sheega in tradition with Somali elections, waxaan codkayagii ku wareejinay odayga. At least you have time. Me i am getting old. :D

OG:- LST, fadlan tixgeli codsiga dhalinyarada.

Abtigiis;893810 wrote:
Apophis,bluelicious, iyo wyre hadda coddeynta ka baxa oo admin ka u sheega in tradition with Somali elections, waxaan codkayagii ku wareejinay odayga. At least you have time. Me i am getting old.

OG:- LST, fadlan tixgeli codsiga dhalinyarada.

If you planning to give away you aint getting my votes no more. Take it or leave it but there is no passing further otherwise I might as well give it to someone else in the first place.

wyre   

codadki la isiiyay aniga waxaan ogu shubay abtigiis siduu ina maxa'ed siyaad barre codkiisa u siiyay shariifka, balse waxaan doonayaa in codadka la iga iibiyo, bilaash cid wax kuma dhiibeysee :D

wyre   

Apophis;893689 wrote:
^^We definitely know you're Ngonge's script

Ngonge is among the few peoples I respect in SOL sxb, marka if you have to call me a script then Ngonge's script is graet :D