Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

SoL Nomad of the Year for 2012

wyre   

Abtigiis;893616 wrote:
Meeshan aniga magacayga ha laga saaro fadlan. Waa maxay ciyaalkan (Moge) iyo maxaabiista (Nin Yaaban) nala dhex wado?

Midda kale, maxaa aniga iyo Bluelicious labadanadiiba meesha loo keenay? Codkayga ama iyada ha loogu daro ama keeda aniga ha la iigu daro, ileen waxaan nahay ul-iyo-diirkeed oo waa kaad la socoteen arooskiiye!
:D
:D So far the couple has 10, aniguna wali ma codeeyn. I will vote now. I will vote for Apophis.

waan kugu raacsanahay middaas waa mid in labadiina laga saaro meesha votes-ki mid lahaana midka kale loogu shubo :D

su'aal NY aniga ma isu codeyn karaa :D

posterTory.php?textPos=1&colour=1&photo=

this year my achievements include but are not limited to the following;

- i worked with grass roots organisations with a development dictated by us and not them mantra

- created local jobs for local people - which i was proudly awarded for by Hargeisa Municipality

- tried to re-invigorate the local art and cultural scene

- i was an educator with an emphasis on an exchange of knowledge, not merely passing knowledge but gaining knowledge

- volunteered at an orphanage and almost adopted a kid

- i've paid more blood money than proportionally owed to me

now,

who the hell is mooge and Apo? these scripts with their lack of originality? and for those of you not voting for me because we're not of the same tribe, remember this; i'm more pro-somali than anyone on the list. i look at the bigger picture and work for bigger ideals than village politics. i'm on the ground and that should count toward something!!!

NGONGE   

^^ Alpha and his scripts already have thirteen votes between them. A&T and the Oba collective do not stand a chance. :D

Chimera   

My vote is for Alpha, the brother actually campaigned, that shows passion. Truth be told though in terms of knowledge and learning something new, OdaySomali is by far the nomad of the year.

BTW I voted for Xaaji because I don't like seeing a fellow brother ostracised like that, but know that my real vote is for the brilliant degenerate genius called Alpha Blondy, may he reach the second round.

Chimera;893652 wrote:
My vote is for Alpha, the brother actually campaigned, that shows passion. Truth be told though in terms of knowledge and learning something new, OdaySomali is by far the nomad of the year.

BTW I voted for Xaaji because I don't like seeing a fellow brother ostracised like that, but know that my real vote is for the brilliant degenerate genius called Alpha Blondy, may he reach the second round.

at the end of the day you didn't vote for me.

wyre   

NGONGE;893651 wrote:
^^ Alpha and his scripts already have thirteen votes between them. A&T and the Oba collective do not stand a chance.
:D

If i am not wrong I think it is 2, 5, 6 :D