Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

SoL Nomad of the Year for 2012

Taleexi   

Abwaan;893520 wrote:
I voted for Blue. Aniguna Taleexi baan isku beddeli lahaa haddii aan karayo.

Ha iga waalin jaalle.

NGONGE   

If you want to vote for kids, delightful cantarbaqash and total madness I would say you have to go for Alpha (with the added bonus that you'll be voting for half the site anyway).

If you want to vote for amazing turns of phrases, provocative topics and jovial artistry you would have to vote for the broad shoulders that often act as a shelter for menopausal women.

Nobody else comes close to these two (though NY comes close with his tireless dedication to crime fighting). :D

NGONGE;893608 wrote:
If you want to vote for kids, delightful cantarbaqash and total madness I would say you have to go for Alpha (with the added bonus that you'll be voting for half the site anyway).

thanks to those two people who voted for me. it means a lot to me. thanks.

Abtigiis   

Meeshan aniga magacayga ha laga saaro fadlan. Waa maxay ciyaalkan (Moge) iyo maxaabiista (Nin Yaaban) nala dhex wado?

Midda kale, maxaa aniga iyo Bluelicious labadanadiiba meesha loo keenay? Codkayga ama iyada ha loogu daro ama keeda aniga ha la iigu daro, ileen waxaan nahay ul-iyo-diirkeed oo waa kaad la socoteen arooskiiye! :D :D So far the couple has 10, aniguna wali ma codeeyn. I will vote now. I will vote for Apophis.

AT,

this should have been a close race between me and you, with me pipping you to the post by 2.3%, which you inevitably accept. i don't know how you do it but you seem to win every elections (remember 2009 and how close it was between us). i mean you're nothing special despite what the post-menopausal women zealots who populate this site think of you. for goodness sakes you're no Des Lynam and more like a D-list mid-morning Portuguese talk-show host. you lack commitment, lack charisma, lack foresight and the lack political convictions and ideals that leaders are expected off. this was my year and this was the year for my destiny and it should have never happened like this walahi.