Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

SoL Nomad of the Year for 2012

O'right guys, i know this list has more new members than some old members. But these are the ones that i honestly believe made a big impact on me. So vote for who you think has made the most contribution to SoL. :)

Che -Guevara;893376 wrote:
I am outraged Alpha is included in the list but not Apophis.

LoL Alpha Blondy seems lil more dedicated to this than Apophis. I didnt' see Apo's thread or his effort for wanting to be nominated. :) LoL there is always next yr Apophis. :)

Juxa   

Although apart from few candidates I am scratching my Afro as to how the nominees made an impact hadana Wyre aka Mr nice deserves a mention. Alpha is dedicated and should be paid for his time

The old members iyagu waa iska amaanan yihiin

three things:

1. marka hore, let me take this opportunity to thank Nin-yaban for starting this timely thread that concides with the local authority elections here in somaliland. the list of candidates should've been drawn from a wider sample of people. having said that, i believe all those nominated for the final round of voting are worthy of being on the electoral poll.

2. the end date for the elections are a long way away and this will result in election fatigue LOL. i would kindly ask Nin-yaban to edit and make it a week at the very longest.

3. where are the international observers and how can we ensure the elections are fair and free?

Juxa   

I volunteer to ba an observer for I shall not allow anyone with qandi/jawaan leave the polling stations.