Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Saudi Arabia implements electronic tracking system for women

NGONGE   

^^ You're all back to front with your incosistant arguments there, saaxib. I shall show some mercy and spare you from resorting to means and ends again. :D

FIN.

Nothing new here to see, woman are and have been like birds in cage in this backward region and the whole region remain backward until they decide that half of their population can do more then be house pets.

Lol at the list, recognize Hiam Abbass and Helen Thomas only. FYI I counted three Somalis, Fathia Bourrale from Jibuti? And btw, I recognize I token when I see one, this lady is pilot just, look we can't be sexist, we have a female pilot in the country lol

NGONGE   

^^ Hada I made sure to give you a picture of one with no hijab one (I know that turns your lot on). :D

It's not "token" in most places other than Saudi. Wax fahan.

Chimera   

This is why I love the Saudis, they make the 3 billion other men of the world look less degenerate in the eyes of their women. Honour killings in Albania? Well at least you were allowed to vote in that short period of time you called life. FGM in Somalia? Hey cheer up, you can still drive a car from Hargeisa to Mogadishu.

Looool tu kaleba ma anaga ka aqbali laheen, I don't know the khaleej looks all the same and I imagine few woman from powerful families may do as they please but that the state of woman across the gulf is no different from those of saudia. Surely you have seen princess Ameerah al Taweel, she even trains horses lol

NGONGE   

^^ It differs greatly, saaxib. Kuwait and Bahrain are closer to Egypt than Saudi when it comes to women and what they can do. The UAE is a mixture of both. Qatar is catching up (have you seen the Amir's wife?).

I'm with Ngonge on this one. Besides a lot of articles regarding women in Saudi Arabia are flying around and most of them are not true and have been twisted to suit an agenda.

For example we were told there are not female presenters in the Saudi TV... Nonsense..... they have and they are not wearing the Burqa :)

Mario B   

I think we should blame Sheikh Albani for introducing Salafism [which is just a code for Wahabi puritanism]. I believe this region should embrance the Maliki school if it wants to capture a muslim renaissance and a new golden age.