Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Ogaysiis- shir lagu tagerayo mamul usameynta gobalada Juboyinka Gedo oo ka dhici doona Toronto

Baashi;893410 wrote:
^
:)

There is only one faction who find themselves at the receiving end of all these shifting alliances! Care to know why?
:)

Qoloda magaaladda intaan la il bixin loogu yimid weeye qolodaad sheegaysaa :D :D.

The Zack   

LOL@this thread

We are only clanist until proven otherwise. Or is it we are all nationalist until proven clanist?

Abwaan,

NGONGE's point is you are telling AT&T to back off because his qabiil resides in Western Somalia, telling XX to shut it because his qabiil is in the north, yet claim you don't base anything on clan :)

Baashi,

Ethiopian loo yeedho iyo HAG oo alliance lala yeesho kee roon? The group you are referring to do one of those :)

Abwaan   

The Zack, I told Abtigiis to focus on ONLF and I still say that. For XX, it was isku dirkiisa waxaan u dhahay Somaliland ku ekoow.:D Labadaas kama laabanayo waxaan iri adinku ama qabiil u roga amase iska daaya, qalbigayga wixii ku jira aniga iyo Ilaahay baa og, qof aan garaaddo ka rabona SOL ma joogo ee waxaan la yaabay qof qabyaaladi meel la xanuunayso inuu brush dhooqo wata kula soo aado.:D

Awoowe naga daa Xiin iyo Magoonge warkooda waa caddaysteene.:D

NGONGE   

Abwaan;893564 wrote:
The Zack, I told Abtigiis to focus on ONLF and I still say that. For XX, it was isku dirkiisa waxaan u dhahay Somaliland ku ekoow.
:D
Labadaas kama laabanayo waxaan iri adinku ama qabiil u roga amase iska daaya, qalbigayga wixii ku jira aniga iyo Ilaahay baa og, qof aan garaaddo ka rabona SOL ma joogo ee waxaan la yaabay qof qabyaaladi meel la xanuunayso inuu brush dhooqo wata kula soo aado.

Awoowe naga daa Xiin iyo Magoonge warkooda waa caddaysteene.

Oo anigu miyaan qarsaday dee. Have I not been telling you that qabiil is EVERYTHING? I only point out your glaring lack of self awareness to help you out, saaxib. Maybe now you can reconcile your feelings with your arguments. Wax fahan. :D

p.s.

You mention A&T & XX but you forget the reason I wrote this reply of mine. Xiin maxaad ku tedhi? War naga daa dee.

p.p.s

Maybe it wasn't Haatu. Maybe it was Zack or Apo.

Jacpher   

^Abwaan wuxuu allergic ku yahay everything but HAG :D Waa inaad daawo u raadisaa sxbkaa.

Caaliya hayye, shirka maxaa ka soo baxay? Mise wuxu ahaa one of those endless shir Soomaali.

Zack: You missed it by a mile my friend. That's not the faction Baashe was talking about. He's talking about Raas Kimbooni. They secured the country with the help of our Kenyan brothers from a different mother. According to your logic, Kenya + Somali faction = Peace and progress & Wadaninimo. Ethiopia + Somali faction = Gaal, murtad raba wadanka inuu gaalo siiyo. So there you have it, they didn't make an alliance the gaalo filthy Amxaaro or the HAG you deem sworn enemy but the brotherly Kenyan tanks and its friendly missiles raining down from the sky. :D

Abwaan   

NGONGE;893607 wrote:
Oo anigu miyaan qarsaday dee. Have I not been telling you that qabiil is EVERYTHING? I only point out your glaring lack of self awareness to help you out, saaxib. Maybe now you can reconcile your feelings with your arguments. Wax fahan.

p.s.

You mention A&T & XX but you forget the reason I wrote this reply of mine. Xiin maxaad ku tedhi? War naga daa dee.

p.p.s

Maybe it wasn't Haatu. Maybe it was Zack or Apo.

Haddana maybe baad ka dhammaan weydey haye?

Jacpher I told you already ragga masayrku uma fiicna.