Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

Evil yet Pious Muslims

Ever come across vicious evil yet pious muslims with foul characters.

Walahi it makes me wonder sometimes, the balance between forgiveness to and jannah for pious muslims who are yet all that a bad person embodies.

Apophis;892454 wrote:
Most of the (wahabi influenced) Macaalin dugsis fit this character, except the sufi ones. I found them kind and very knowledgeable, proper teachers.

Good that you said most, there are some great wahabis. But yh sufis are cool too.

Wadani;892450 wrote:
Whose hatin? i'm agreeing with the fella.

no no...please don't misconstrue my intentions lol. muslim envious pricks are the worse. walahi i have so many enemies i fear i'll be assassinated very soon. why? i don't know. people hate and there is no point in asking yourself questions about their nature. they are ill and have no cure for this illness. they may plot and plan but i already know their plans and plot before them.

Apophis;892460 wrote:
I'm sure there are that's why I didn't generalise but the ones I've met, even in the UK,
have an aura of anger and malice about them
. And the endless hellish preaching doesn't help.

+1. They are just too intense and just tense most of the time. But then there are also some very peaceful, calm, collected and good-natured ones.

Apophis;892454 wrote:
Most of the (wahabi influenced) Macaalin dugsis fit this character, except the sufi ones. I found them kind and very knowledgeable, proper teachers.

you sound so silly Apo. easy on the classifications.

you can do that if you wish. LOL

but there are subtle nuances to these people and you're being very quick to pigeon-hole. some of the bearded bros are actually not that bad. what worries Alpha are those whose artificial displays of piety mask a something all together more sinister. LOL

So the "nuxur" of this thread was to ask:

Are pious/good muslims necessarily good people. I dont think so. You get some pious muslims who are just foul people.

Wadani   

This is where personality and the general disposition of a person come into play. Becoming pious wont change personality, because traits are constants that abide through time and situations. What piety will do for u is give u moral compass I.e. halaal vs haraam. There is a reason the Prophet pbuh said those who were good in jaahiliyah are good in Islam (as Muslims).