Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Jubbaland Women opposed the President

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Ps. What is wrong with Xaliimo Soofe, she should be quited about Somali politics due to her history its a shame for jubbaland seriously when people like her are speaking for it.

STOIC   

Qabiil difaac..haha...I thought this Jubaland stuff has ended already and the president reached consensus with Abtigis people

Somalia   

Oba given that your kind killed many of her family members, I think you ought to keep quiet about who should retire from what.

Somalia stop the nonsense right there nobody was spared in the civil war no matter what clan ,secondly, i personally wouldn't like seeing my kinsmen who took part of the civil war speaking for my state,

Haddii aan been intaan iska dhacdhacsiiyo oo meel lawada dego aan iraahdo anaa iska leh kadibna aan ciidamo aruursado miyeey ii shaqeyn logically? No,This jubbaland stuff wont materialize until all stakeholders including reer baydhabo,reer mogadishu agree and have an equal say.

Somalia;892249 wrote:
Oba given that your kind killed many of her family members, I think you ought to keep quiet about who should retire from what.

What about the thousands your dead uncle A.Y and his ethiopian masters killed and maimed in xamar? their property destroyed and forced to become refugees? should your people compensate for to the families of these victims.

Somalia   

Eng.Cadde;892276 wrote:
What about the thousands your dead uncle A.Y and his ethiopian masters killed and maimed in xamar? their property destroyed and forced to become refugees? should your people compensate for to the families of these victims.

I don't know about that, I know about victims that died during an insurgency by Sheikh Shariif

PS. Are we talking about same AY you gave the biggest state funeral for 50 years?

Abwaan   

Eng.Cadde;892282 wrote:
sorry i dont discuss internal somali affairs with kenyans.

ouch, war Apo ninkii Eng. waa ku sabbaxadeeyey.

Somalia

Your hypocrisy is being exposed here,Here you come trying to advocate justice while you deny the existance of a systemic clan warfare your uncle A/yusuf waged on Reer Mogadishu to ethnically cleanse them from their degaan,destroy their property and make them refugees.It is all out there,From the Survivor accounts To UN human rights watch.

A.y and the caydiid you loath Were To side of the same coin. war Criminals.

^^ The people in the west left the country in the late 80s and the early 90s so the civil war is still fresh in their minds the people in the west are highly traumatized.

Somalia   

Eng.Cadde;892355 wrote:
Somalia

Your hypocrisy is being exposed here,Here you come trying to advocate justice while you deny the existance of a systemic clan warfare your uncle A/yusuf waged on Reer Mogadishu to ethnically cleanse them from their degaan,destroy their property and make them refugees.It is all out there,From the Survivor accounts To UN human rights watch.

A.y and the caydiid you loath Were To side of the same coin. war Criminals.

These arguments are getting old and quite frankly a bit sad. If he was a war criminal he would have been taken to the Hague, I mean had no powers, am I not right?

This ethnic cleaning crap you keep spewing is nothing but hogwash, if you wanted to try AY then you would apply the same standards to your xafidullah Sheikh Shariif who was with AMISOM, which bombed its way through Mogadishu against Al-Shabaab, yet no one speaks of the 2000-3000 civilians that died from 2010-2012.

Therefore, I find your bull nullified. Thank you.

PS. "Wadani", Caydiid did welcome US troops to Somalia, but opposed them when they didn't install him. So please, spare us your sermons, it's pathetic.

Somalia   

Here you have people in power today that is in their seats because of the hard work of others whom they criticised, yet are reaping the benefits and doing the exact same thing, yet they dare to talk about the predecessors.

Yes, Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed is one of the men who made it possible for us to have what resembles a government, I know that bothers many of you, I know the existence of Puntland bothers many of you, I know prosperity for your "fellow" Somalis bother you, but people are moving on, because it's the 21st century, I hope you join us up here. :)