Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Oba's Malayaacni Thread

Safferz   

That's not true Cambuulo, and I'm not happy because my parents were open to it and understand that my research will take me to strange places on my own, but as the date approaches my mom has become increasingly paranoid. This woman isn't going to be helping me in any way, she's just thinking about herself and how she'd like to fly there with someone, but the moment we land in Addis we would go our separate ways.

Safferz;955302 wrote:
That's not true Cambuulo, and I'm not happy because my parents were open to it and understand that my research will take me to strange places on my own,
but as the date approaches my mom has become increasingly paranoid

yeah thats understandable though

This woman isn't going to be helping me in any way, she's just thinking about herself and how she'd like to fly there with someone, but the moment we land in Addis we would go our separate ways

Loool i understand why you mad :D

Safferz   

Cambuulo iyo bun;955303 wrote:

Loool i understand why you mad
:D

lool and she's not even in Toronto, she's in OTTAWA and planned to fly to Addis via Frankfurt, but when she heard there's a Toronto-Addis direct flight that I'm taking, she decided she's going to start looking into how to get to Toronto and get on that flight just to go with me :mad::mad:I hope she fails wallahi lol

Safferz   

Cambuulo iyo bun;955307 wrote:
tumblr_m7qtk6TJjZ1qf8btso1_400.gif

:eek:

You know what's mean? Hoyo trying to sabotage me and this Somali lady who is glad to help :mad:

Safferz   

Cambuulo you're supposed to be an ally :mad:

SomaliPhilosopher;955308 wrote:
Why is there so many apocalypse/alien/ end of the world kind of movies. What is Hollywood's obsession with this breed. I would really like to know

Fear, paranoia? Catastrophe appeals to people dee, and alien films are imaginative and satisfy a curiosity about the universe and otherworldly (same goes for ghosts, superheroes, etc)

That's probably what sells. I dont think they care much about anything else, but the bottom line. As long as there are people that are willing to pay top LACAG for whateva movie they put out, they'd continue to do so. :(

Carafaat   

Safferz;955286 wrote:
He's a jerk and the comment the admin deleted (without me having to report it) was insulting and unprovoked. I'm not here for that shit.

Ka yari wuu edeb daran yahay. I suggest you ignore him, that will kill him. :D

Safferz   

Carafaat;955333 wrote:
Ka yari wuu edeb daran yahay. I suggest you ignore him, that will kill him.

Already doing that :D

Tallaabo   

Safferz;955126 wrote:
He crossed the line this time, with such hateful words the admin deleted them
:(
The original comment in the Fresh Prince thread told me to shut up, and he called me s.tupid and a white apologist, among other things.

I have observes Alpha and he uses words so liberally without attaching any emotions to them. For him insulting a friend is just as funny as insulting his sworn enemy:D I am damn sure he did not mean to insult you but just wanted to wind you up.

Tallaabo   

Saffy I think Alpha's thread will turn into his maximum isolation prison cell without your humorous comments. Poor chap:eek: