Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Oba's Malayaacni Thread

Safferz   

Tallaabo;955370 wrote:
Saffy I think Alpha's thread will turn into his maximum isolation prison cell without your humorous comments. Poor chap:eek:

He should have thought about that before pissing me off then :mad: He knows I draw people in to his thread too, but we are finished for good this time. If I wasn't about to fall off the grid for two months traveling this summer, I'd start my own troll thread :P

Tallaabo   

Safferz;955627 wrote:
Horta where are my beeble?

Alpha ayaanu ku maqnayn oo aanu quraan soo saaraynay;) Yarku jacaylkaagii ayuu la liitaa

Safferz   

Tallaabo;955630 wrote:
Alpha ayaanu ku maqnayn oo aanu quraan soo saaraynay;) Yarku jacaylkaagii ayuu la liitaa

lool well I wish you success but I will not return to that thread!

Tallaabo   

Safferz;955638 wrote:
lool well I wish you success but I will not return to that thread!

I think he has no more right to post in that thread than you do:cool: Anyway, I am off to the mosque now. See you later.

Showqi   

Alpha Blondy;955651 wrote:
y'all should STOP talking behind my back. say it to my face, ma garateen? :mad:

Waxaagu ma luuqeeyga ( Alpha's nac nac iyo cantrabaqash thread) soo gala baa!!!

Safferz   

Cambuulo iyo bun;955985 wrote:
Asaalamu 3aleeykum Waa Ra7mah

Bismillah, Al7amdulilah Wa salaatu Wa salaam 3alaa Rasuulilah

Ama ba3d

Walaalayaal salaanta islaamka kedib, i want to inform y'all that exactly a week ago our dear friend
Oba Hiloowlow
got banned so i want to share something about the great mans life.

Who was Oba?

Oba Hiloowlow
lived a remarkable life, one that inspired me greatly. His adventurous attitude, his broad range of interests, and his happy demeanor made him a wonderful person to know. He was patient, and generous with his time and affection.
Oba
pursued his many endeavours diligently, and always rose to meet a challenge. I always felt that he expected the same of me, too.'

He extended this philosophy no matter what obstacle he faced. I have always admired this trait.

The strength of his character showed even in criticism. With a few wry words, my best friend could be far more damning than most people could achieve with any strong language.

I'll miss the news of his strange adventures, and I'll miss the stories from the seven continents he visited; I'll miss the tales of the mighty Unuka; about his old friends; and his 'cantarabaqash'. Stories he told again and again, in the same exacting detail with every telling.

I'll miss his perspective and his gentle humour. I'll miss the surprising depth and scope of his knowledge. I'll miss the warmth he extended to everyone he met.

I will miss my best friend dearly. But I will treasure his memory forever.

Ilaahoow ku naxariiso Oba!!!
:(

How dare you post this in that cesspool of a thread they call the cantarbaqash corner? I miss oba too, my best friend and the love of my life :(

Safferz   

Have any of you ever seen postcards in Somalia? lool I just got a postcard from a friend in Uganda, and I was just thinking about how I'd love to send people postcards from Somalia sometime. If they don't exist, someone should get on it.

I could make one out of my Laas Geel photo :D

255490_10150942435428895_1813946393_n.jp