Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Oba's Malayaacni Thread

Reeyo   

I want to insult the Admin, can someone point him/her out?

If it's Alpha I'll go one step further.

This is uncalled for, surely Oba could not possible have done anything--- 'rule' breaking.

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;955139 wrote:
Perhaps you two should see a virtual SOL therapist. I hear saalax has some good reviews though his methods can be a tad bit severe

Never, Alpha and I are finished :mad: Heading to a BBQ, enjoy your Sunday afternoon everyone.

Carafaat   

Safferz;955170 wrote:
Never, Alpha and I are finished :mad: Heading to a BBQ, enjoy your Sunday afternoon everyone.

Abaayo, what has Alpha done to you? I am his cousin, any complaint about any of his indecent behaviors can be filled with me. :D

I am considering buying another kaban simply because its cheap. it also looks nicer than mine... I was going to give it as a gift to my lil bro but he wants nothing to do with soomaalia :(

Safferz   

Carafaat;955217 wrote:
Abaayo, what has Alpha done to you? I am his cousin, any complaint about any of his indecent behaviors can be filled with me.
:D

He's a jerk and the comment the admin deleted (without me having to report it) was insulting and unprovoked. I'm not here for that shit.

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;955282 wrote:
I am considering buying another kaban simply because its cheap. it also looks nicer than mine... I was going to give it as a gift to my lil bro but he wants nothing to do with soomaalia
:(

Where can I buy a cheap kaban?

Safferz   

Ah I see.

You guys, my mom has been telling everyone she knows that I'm heading to Ethiopia soon (trying to get a sense of what the kililka is like from Somalis from there, since she's scared), and now a Somali lady who is heading there in June decided she will try and change her travel plans to fly there with me :mad: How do I get out of this? Why won't hoyo let me be? :(