Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Oba's Malayaacni Thread

Safferz   

Yep, soon. You should visit around Christmas dee, I think oba may be visiting and Wadani and I go home for winter holidays too :D

Safferz   

It was great, surprise birthday party for a friend... met a lot of cool new people, saw old friends, and there was good music, good food, and good conversation. Can't ask for a better night :) How was your night out?

Sounds like fun. Well saffy my definition of a night into town has evolved quite a few since last year, for better or for worse :confused:. Dinner you know with some prominent somalis. It was a very bourgeoise kind of night.

shizz i have yet to watch Great Gatsby... though i watched gangster squad yesterday... gosling has been in quite a few good movies lately... though i dont know if any one can top Drive

Safferz   

lool why so curious SP? It all depends on when I marry, but I like the idea of late 20s when I'm done with my program for a first child. There will never really be a "good time" career wise so I'll just do it when I'm out of school and the time feels right.

Hold up, I read that as WHEN not where lool. I have no idea where, wherever I get a job :P

Safferz   

Who knows :P My kids could turn out to be Americans by birth lol, in fact I'd say it's more likely I'll end up I'm the States since there are just so many more universities and job opportunities as a result. But my dream job is to go back to my alma mater in Toronto as a prof :)