Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Oba's Malayaacni Thread

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;951764 wrote:
"main" :confused:, should i be worried saffy ?

I thought we established my polyamory early on? And you, too, have been guilty of your own trysts, let's not forget the Dhusamareeb girl and the ONLF fighter :P

Safferz   

Sigh. My brother got a stamp with his name on it, and he just stamped my cheek before I could stop him :( lol

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;951767 wrote:
Saffy I am a romantic, a reincarnation of cilmi boodhari if you will. you can see how this polamory is having a toll on me
:(
?

Aww I know you are, and you've successfully knocked several others out of the running. Laakin how can I choose between you and Wadani? :(

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;951768 wrote:
Would Obama have approved a SEAL operation to save an American aid worker in Somalia like he did with Jessica Buchanan if the aid worker was a Somali-American

Doubt it.

Ah Wadani of course. I have thought I have taken care of him long ago, but it turns out I don't recall the night of Nigeria falls as well as I thought I did..... I stole his shoes that night but I wasn't able to steal his paternal lineage...... hmmm Wadani

Safferz   

Lineage is irrelevant :) I just want to be young and free dee, commitment doesn't sit well with me :P

lool will watch the comedy tomorrow, I tend to have ADD at this hour so 20 minutes is a lot for me right now.