Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

British citizenship ceremony

wyre   

i am sorry oba, i didn't find this funny, it's not that the guy doesn't know english, his english accent is great, but what is wrong with you guys? don't you see the guy is a bit shocked, he has never been to a court dee wax fahma

And oba, i didn't like of your behaviour of making fun of everything, ninyahow wax iska baddal :D

Cawaale   

Wyre, Keefa haaluka yaa Aqal -Carab :D

Actually, I have a different point of view on this. I don't know if noticed but the brother came across as very convincing and too natural. But we know that his name can't be "I come from Somalia" in any way. So maxaa dhacay? Well, lets just say the local Imam advised him in uusan islaanta yari ku dhaaran..so he is trying his best to adhere to the advices given by the Imam and regulations made by the court at the same time. :D

wyre;891949 wrote:
i am sorry oba, i didn't find this funny, it's not that the guy doesn't know english, his english accent is great, but what is wrong with you guys? don't you see the guy is a bit shocked, he has never been to a court dee wax fahma

And oba, i didn't like of your behaviour of making fun of everything, ninyahow wax iska baddal
:D

+1

Carafaat   

Cawaale;891950 wrote:
Wyre, Keefa haaluka yaa Aqal -Carab

Actually, I have a different point of view on this. I don't know if noticed but the brother came across as very convincing and too natural. But we know that his name can't be "I come from Somalia" in any way. So maxaa dhacay? Well, lets just say the local Imam advised him in uusan islaanta yari ku dhaaran..so he is trying his best to adhere to the advices given by the Imam and regulations made by the court at the same time.

Wuxu ku dhaartay Somalia. :D

chubacka   

Soooo funny! Miskeen, he must of been thinking, what blooming strange country names thes ppl come from.

Someone from YouTube clearly his name is 'Kamef Romsom Alya" :D

nuune   

Wax FUNNY ah uma jeedo, not even a single timir lafteed oo funny ah, I think some people need some kind of sense of humour, clearly, this ain't funny.

If you see that as funny, then see yourself typing as funny too because your fingers are making strange moves that you are not supposed to do, funny isn't it,

ama funny ka dhigo some one else oo shaah cabaayo, it is funny according to you, haye, wax kasta waa funny,funny world, war naga taga

raula   

they say laughter is a cure for many physiological & boost your neuroimmunology. N'ways i think i just might have punctured my intercoastals :D:D:D:D:D

I have not seen Xaaji X laugh that way..:D

Thx OBA wale SOMALIA mexey dad badan wareerise.