Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

British citizenship ceremony

How the hell can you say i come from Somalia hadaa lugu yidhi magacaga dheh war kani mala wu soo jeeday xalay oo dhan oo qaad bu u fadhiiyey farxad awgeed. Marki la yidhi magacaaga sheeg na i come from Somalia. War meeshad ka timi lugu ma weydin eeh magacaga sheeg si aad ingriis u noqotid.

war xaaji our people are cajaaib sometimes a quite similar story happened in sweden in the 90s there was a classroom with immigrants and they had to tell which country they where from, one said im Kurd from Iraq,the other one said kurd from iran,other one kurd from turkey and then it was the somali guy's turn and he said im a Kurd from somalia lol. :D

oba hiloowlow;891869 wrote:
war xaaji our people are cajaaib sometimes a quite similar story happened in sweden in the 90s there was a classroom with immigrants and they had to tell which country they where from, one said im Kurd from Iraq,the other one said kurd from iran,other one kurd from turkey and then it was the somali guy's turn and he said im a Kurd from somalia lol.
:D

:D:D:D lmao

STOIC   

Yeah tell them brother...I'm from Somalia where we keep lions as a pet....this was funny yet innocent mistake...haha