Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Xinnfanin in a Petreaus Moment

Abtigiis   

By now, SOLers -young and old- would know that senior nomad Xinnfanin is a man who likes to present himself as a religious and cultured man in this forum. But some of us have long suspected we may be dealing with a fraud.

We do not have conclusive evidences to prove Xinn behaves differently in real life than he does in this forum, but the following lines taken from Xinnfanin's private message to a girl on his facebook might be the first clue that Xinn is a warm-bloodied man afterall.

The lines' potency and relevancy increases if read against the proverbial kin carnal reciprocity in the lands Xinnfanin comes from.

"Dadka kaleba waa kula qoslaan, oo kaa qotomiyaane

Ma anigaan qaraabada ka dhalan, maad qaska i siisid?"

These naked lines leave little to the imagination about Xinn's state of mind and body when writting the message. Xinn is on, the wadaad cummaamad is off.

I urge the admin to investigate all of Xinn's private messages the same way the FBI tracked Broadwell's emails only to stumble on Petreaus's breaches.

If Xinn can send this on the facebook, he sure could have done it already on PM on SOL.

I feel we are onto something big here because Petreaus's motto is said to be "Perceptions are important", which can be construed as "what you do behind the wall doesn't matter". You just have to be an efficient cheat. That is the moral of Petraus's life philosophy.

I suspect Petreaus has a lot in common with Xinnfanin given these new disclosures.

Abtigiis;891184 wrote:

"Dadka kaleba waa kula qoslaan, oo kaa qotomiyaane

Ma anigaan qaraabada ka dhalan, maad qaska i siisid?"

I don't know much about the gentlman but I sure can tell you that's not a wadaad's words

Somalia was a land of poetry and poets. When a Shilaabo man recieved a poem from Galgaduud intended to slander him with his abnormally large reproductive weapon, he did not find the verses offensive at all. Mine, he said, must be what everyman deeply wishes to have.

Wixii raggu lahaan jiray haddaad nagu wadeecaysay

Wax *****lan oo wada wah wada lahaayooyin (Ducaysane beyt kan ha saxo)

:D