Sign in to follow this  
Apophis

In defence of young Oba

Chimera   

The sad part of this ban is that SOL actually transformed Oba into a more pleasant individual, rather than the one-dimensional troll from S-net, he became more social and spend more time in the general section than the politics one, a bit like Alpha.

He should be unbanned and apologize to Libaax.

xabad   

If Oba is not unbanned in 2 days, i too will leave this miserable place. The guy hardly said anything controversial, not close to the sacrileges i write here on daily basis. now who is gonna update the Mogadishu pictures blog. :mad:

Tallaabo   

Safferz;953136 wrote:
I wrote to the admin to ask him to reconsider and he said no
:(

I am setting up a freedom fighting militia in exile in S-Net to overthrow Libaax - the African Kim Jong Un and free SOL of his tyranny;) How much more can we tolerate non-judicial killings and disappearances of good SOL citizens? If this continues unabated tomorrow I am afraid we will all be singing Aabe Libaax :P

I am no regular here but I see the trend

The admin is a truly one sided person, I have yet to see anyone from administrator clan getting banned

Somaliaonline used to be site full of great people back in the day now it's filled with people waiting to spill qabyaalad all day and night

nuune   

^^ You are actually doing exactly what you are telling people not to do, "spill qabyaalad day & night", sxb, dib bal u yara akhri sadarada aad qortey and tell me it is not filled with what you are telling people to avoid!!

walaalkis;953280 wrote:
I am no regular here but I see the trend

The admin is a truly one sided person, I have yet to see anyone from administrator clan getting banned

Somaliaonline used to be site full of great people back in the day now it's filled with people waiting to spill qabyaalad all day and night

Stop making false accusations the administrator is pretty fair there was a fellow called Mr Somalia who was a member but he was using foul language and he was banned he was a member for a long period of time. And he was a Pirate and there are many other cases. SOL is an Adult joint we dont usually agree on many things but we respect each other and do not go insult each other on a personal level.

xabad;953139 wrote:
If Oba is not unbanned in 2 days, i too will leave this miserable place
. The guy hardly said anything controversial, not close to the sacrileges i write here on daily basis. now who is gonna update the Mogadishu pictures blog. :mad:

Quoted for future posterity. Will see you in two days. :)

As for Oba, he was Rageedi. He was kinda 'out there' at the beginning, but i think he mellowed out after he got used to how things worked around here on SoL. I dunno what was said between him and the Admin/Libaax in their PM for him to get banned. But i wish him all the good luck.