Sign in to follow this  
Mayaani

Kenyan soldiers 'rampage' after Garissa shooting

Apophis;891093 wrote:
Garissa is my (adopted) home town; never been one for Isli. My defence line starts at G-town bridge.

Your G-town is being burned. What other trigger do you need mase you defense will shift and move up north to Kismayo?

Che -Guevara;891089 wrote:
_64242269_dscf0397.jpg

Garissa's main market has been set on fire

Better yet go to Garissa

I can see it. When the true Kenyans say "Apo, you spitting terrorist, let us show you our machete" and he starts shouting "but brothers, im a neo pan-Africanist!" as they mercilessly hack into him whilst others loot his little stall. :D

Apophis;891096 wrote:
Looks like you've been busy with Adobe. My sources in G-town tell me things are not too bad.

It's the BBC.Don't embarrass your self ninyahow

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-20401136

So you are so pre-programmed you don't even bother to read the article lool

Now you will start accusing International Media of discrediting Kenyan army.

Apophis;891101 wrote:
Look at this guy. War Sxb I've lived in that place when worse stuff than a burned market was going on. It's no biggie.

Besides, that market burns down periodically and it's rebuilt bigger and better.

That's really sad!

Waranle......Somalis had to pick machetes to defend themselves, they are not aggressors.

^Garisa hada waa lagaa qabsan rabaa because the bantus have been greatly pushing the Somalis in NFD for a while.

Che, they are defending themselves against a group of criminal vigilantes not a government forces.

At least they have the right to exercise their defense mechanism. As I suggested this is not a one sided conflict, they are getting attacked but defending themselves.

Waranle.......You are trying to equate the two groups and excuse the actions of Kenyans whether 'vigilantes' in Isli or the army in Garissa. The Kenyans are clearly the aggressors in this case.

Apo.....'Gardheere' has the right to defend his country. Last I checked Kismayo is Somali.

Che, I disagree with you on how you make the whole thing as a well planned activity, the whole thing was triggered by an explosion in Nairobi and the death of three Kenyan soldiers. The Somalis are defending themselves and whole of Kenyan government and media stood on their corner. Listen to the Kenyan media, horta.

Also you want to make Kenya as the enemy of Somalia but I disagree with you on that. As for what is happening, Somalidu si xor ayay isu difaaceen but suffer a lot in different countries far worse. They are being murdered and attacked by vigilantes more commonly in South Africa, Somali girls who crossed Yemen to Saudia are abused, raped and killed and the men taken as slaves. Even I was hearing abuses against Somalis in the friendlier nation of Turkey and Greece. While in Egypt a year back I head over 30 or more Somalis are taken hostage and abused by Egyptian Badewiens in Sinia region.

Every where there problems but look at the bigger picture, in Kenya they have business, peace, money and everything going on for them, arguably Nairobi is our Mogadishu and second capital. Markaa stop the nonsense Kenya is enemy.

Abwaan   

Waranle_Warrior;891057 wrote:
^I did not read the whole thread in its entirety but my point was to point out that the message conveyed in this thread was unfair to Kenya and its government.

Abwaan, its very simple, people use logic and reality which is:

Somalis have found safe haven in Kenya, they have settled, gained good life, citizenship, status and wealth while on the other hand the very same Somalis have found death and destruction, looting committed by other Somalis and hell in Mogadishu.

Waranle, I agree that they might acheived some good things in Kenya, which they have worked harder for. They are under that attack now. Don't they have the right to defend themselves against thugs. I am sure that you agree with me, those thugs have a sympathy from some local politicians and businessmen. Why can't the normal Kenyans denounce this? Why is it only the government pretending to be doing something in Nairobi because the media can spot what is happening over there? Why is Garissa Market burned? Because no Reuters can reach there?

^While I agree with you that some corrupt politicians and kenyans may host the same sentiment as the Kenyan gangs but that cannot be interpreted as the views of all Kenyans and its government nor can it be used as Kenya being an enemy of Somalia country, as in the same token that South African gangs and vigilantes that kill Somali business men daily in South Africa cannot represent the views of the people of South Africa and S.A government.

Sakata   

This is sad wallahi these so called sijuis still endup bein called waryaa kwenda kwenu somaalia, those kids who were brutally killed with machete ware somalida wadanka or as they called it Wana inchi, Caku'ya somali ilahay baa umaqan...

The Zack   

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! We knew it, we knew these Kenyan niggas were into something. Look now they are murdering innocent Somalis in Kenya, now what is next tomorrow? Take our natural gas and kill us all? I told u!

Actually I am kinda happy now because I will use this to ignite my Kenyan Mucaridnimo because Kenyans are obviously on the side of my rival clan