Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

stuff is hitting the fan here in Nairobi. Fadhikudirir is ready for a battle

Mooge   

fadhikudirir members are now istaag-kudirir. we have mobilized 17 members to gaurd our favorite fadhi palace incase we are attacked by the coward ungali boys during our session.

i personally have something that looks like the old somali sickle knife tonight. eyes wide open.

sickleknife_2.jpg

Wadani   

loool, Blue that was funny even though its not a funny situation. May Allah protect Mooge and all Somalis there. I have first cousins living there so im worried.

Wadani I was only joking.

Hey Mooge are you telling us you love fadhi kudirir more then your live. Heck with fadhi kudirir drop whatever you are doing and go home.

Waryaada, there is a first line, second and a third defense line, only then can Moogo and his fadhi kudirir buddies sit of their session. He keeps his machete just to impress the fadhi kudirir buddies, he knows if the first line is overrun he will do a runner ileen fuleey wax ka ulo badan malahan aa ladhahay.

Abwaan   

Mooge, Ilaah ha idinka badbaadiyo doqomadaan. The best advice I can give you is u samir Madaxweyne Xassan Sh and go to Mogadishu man. Dowladdaada wax ka dhiso, fadhi-ku-dirir layne.