Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Somali youth more interested in the Gaza conflict

NGONGE   

Apophis;890611 wrote:
NGONGE, if you and those supporting Gaza care so much why don't we see support for those fighting the Ethio oppression? They're no Arab enough for your kind are they?? Away with the fake humanism.

Ah, the folly of the isbaaro kids. Are the Ethiopians bombarding Jigjiga right now and is it news?

As for those shouting "what about Somalia", it's actually curious to see that most of you are the progny of those that burnt Somalia. Your lack of self awareness is truly cringeworthy. Fix up.

Rahima   

oba hiloowlow;890625 wrote:
War thats because Hamas has the responsibility man, they shoot rockets into israelian territoriums and then hide under civilians. Hamas are like Al shabaab

“If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.” Malcolm X

Sadly you'd think that a MUSLIM would not be so easily brainwashed.

FREE GAZA!

Maroodi, actually quite the opposite I discourage Somali youth to be involved in Somali politics or be activists for Somalia. We are a divided community and our youth will learn and become experts in Somali clans and develop very tribal tendencies like our old Somalis should they get themselves indulge in this issues.

Mayaani;891260 wrote:
Oba Brother, waa ku arkee runta waa ku jiriricota. Brother la jeclow waxaad naftaada la jeceshahay walaakaga muslimka ah. Taasi waa dardaarankayga.

inshallah

Rahima;891239 wrote:
“If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.” Malcolm X

Sadly you'd think that a MUSLIM would not be so easily brainwashed.

FREE GAZA!

Im talking about hamas the suicide bombers, they would do everything Israel is doing if they had the ability

Hamas is now executing and dragging it's own citizens down the streets chained to motorcycles. Their marketing director is likely furious and will take decisive action. Expect a flurry of dead Palestinian children and devilish looking IDF soldiers to flood your Facebook feeds in the coming hours.

Jacpher;891332 wrote:
^Right. Israel with American made high tech F16 bombers are saving Palestinians civilians as opposesd to Hamas.

Huh? I think the usage of F-16 fighters in a densely populated area shows reckless disregards and plays right in to hands of Hamas. Do you really think Hamas is delusional enough to think killing a few Israelis will result in victory? This response from the Israelis is exactly what they wanted. Unlike you I'm willing to look at the faults of both sides as I'm not carrying religious baggage in to the discussion. You picked sides in this conflict the minute our ancestors converted to Islam, so I don't expect you to see reason.