Sign in to follow this  
Yunis

6 dead in Eastleigh matatu explosion

Abwaan   

Macallinka;890748 wrote:
Garrisa is burning tonight - Allow sahal amuurah. Am talking about the actual Garrisa not Garrisa Lodge!

Aamiin. Macallinka, are you in Nbi now?

Wadani   

tutu;890478 wrote:

Wadani...Of course, I still think I am better than them. I don’t kill, loot, maim, rape as they did for last two decades. And in regards to my change of view today; nothing changed on my view of Somalis from Somalia but my perspective on ‘Kenyanism’.

I am from Somaliland and could use the same reasoning u do to say I am better than my southern brothers, but I dont because I understand that the Somali conflict is not as simple as u deem, and cannot be reduced to a bunch of savage clans engaged in a protracted and aimless war. It's more complicated than that, but those who deem themselves superior like urself rarely look for the complexities. That's y Whites, especially in North America, view the large and diverse continent of Africa as a single country. All they see are black, poor and backward people. I one saw a volunteer ad in my uni that said....volunteer opportunites in Indonesia, Thailand and Africa lool.

Anyway, ur a house nigger who needs emancipation ASAP. Wat makes matters worse is that your beholden to a people who are themselves in bondage.

tutu   

Wadani;890802 wrote:
the Somali conflict is not as simple as u deem, and cannot be reduced to a bunch of savage clans engaged in a protracted and aimless war. It's more complicated than that, but those who deem themselves superior like urself rarely look for the complexities

You've remarkably summed up Somalia's war. What is so complicated about Somalia's tribal chaos? Please enlighten me. In essence, better Kenya than Somalia. That was the gist of my exposition, if you didn't grasp.

For the rest of your rant of nigger this and nigger that....let's say a nugatory dumbbell's rave!

PS: Did I claim superiority? Toss your balls above belt, blockhead.

Wadani;890802 wrote:
I am from Somaliland and could use the same reasoning u do to say I am better than my southern brothers, but I dont because I understand that the Somali conflict is not as simple as u deem, and cannot be reduced to a bunch of savage clans engaged in a protracted and aimless war. It's more complicated than that, but those who deem themselves superior like urself rarely look for the complexities. That's y Whites, especially in North America, view the large and diverse continent of Africa as a single country. All they see are black, poor and backward people. I one saw a volunteer ad in my uni that said....volunteer opportunites in Indonesia, Thailand and Africa lool.

Anyway, ur a house nigger who needs emancipation ASAP. Wat makes matters worse is that your beholden to a people who are themselves in bondage.

Those are Americans they think Africa is as big as Alabama

This will turn out to be bad one for somali people in Kenya . Another south Africa in the making.

Walaahi Somalida baaliyo la tusey, it's all Kenya's fault why did they get involve in Somali affairs ?

Now I got bad feeling there will be rape and lots innocent Somali people killed

Abwaan   

Walaalkiis, the situation is bad now. If Eastleigh is looted and Somalis attacked, this will change into a full scale clashes and spread to other areas. Garissa is already burning. May Allah bring back calm. May Allah destroy Al-Shabab, who I think were the cause of all this.

Apophis;890984 wrote:
We should leave the analysis to Somali Kenyans like the new member tutu and Macaalinka.

We certainly shouldn't listen to anything
Che
has to say on the issue.

Or you for that matter :D

Apophis;890991 wrote:
That's a given as I wouldn't listen to me too
:D

But just for the record, I'm, statistically speaking, more kenyan than Che could hope to be.

Thus the more reason not to listen to you. ;)

Apophis;891000 wrote:
I forget to add i'm also neutral. LOL

During you short membership here at SOL, you've consistently shown to have a weakness for Kenya[ns]. At first I even wondered whether you were Kenyan. Waryaa your opinion is definitely not to be trusted on any matters partaining to Kenya haha :D