Sign in to follow this  
Yunis

6 dead in Eastleigh matatu explosion

People are running back and forth is crazy. The Kikuyus are gearing up to loot Islii tonight , there was a Somali guy killed by the mop with stones etc. the situation is ugly but quite now.

Pray for us ppl.

Oba yeah I live here closer to Mogadishu than you ;)

@Apo, Somalis are nothing to do with these grande attacks three days ago there was another blast in islii where the master minder was injured and captured and he was not Somali.

STOIC   

This was bound to happen if Al-shabab takes claim for it...The Somalis in Eastleigh should arm themselves and scare the thugs away.I saw the video where they seem to have attacked a Somali looking person. Wakenya wanachuki na wasomali....this will only fuel more hate!

Apophis;890266 wrote:
What would the "master minder" be doing at the scene? I find it hard to believe Somalis have nothing to do with this.

He got injured with his own bomb and lost one side of his body !

Aaliyyah   

Macallinka;890260 wrote:
People are running back and forth is crazy. The Kikuyus are gearing up to loot Islii tonight , there was a Somali guy killed by the mop with stones etc. the situation is ugly but quite now.

Pray for us ppl.

Ilaahay ha qaboojiyo insha'allah waan idin so duceyn.

The Kenyan election is coming and inciting hate works well for politicians. These incidents have been on rise in coast and elsewhere And just few days ago, 42 policemen were called by supposed cattle rustlers.

Abwaan   

Apophis;890261 wrote:
The Isli Somalis need to help the police in tracking down the people behind this,otherwise it's them who end up suffering. I fear even a kipanda will not save anyone tonight in Isli.

Does that mean that you are pointing a finger at the Somalis? Come one we are talking about Al-Shabab who also have a lof of non-Somali members.

tutu   

Apophis;890266 wrote:
What would the "master minder" be doing at the scene? I find it hard to believe Somalis have nothing to do with this.

Naivety at its best! I bet you barely know Kenya's goings. A Somali was killed at the scene today and another critically injured before being saved by the police. I wonder, as you, what the perpetrators were doing at the scene. Doesn't make sense isn't it? But this is Kenya. As the local MP said today, these are people whose sole objective is to incite people of different denominations against each other. It could be anyone. Alshabaab, Mungiki, 'Taleban' or even a government's job. Who knows. But, surely, any Somali looking who finds himself at the scene is automatically assumed guilty and undergoes mob justice.

PS: I just arrived Nairobi from Garissa as the blast went off and I almost fell victim of a mob when I got off my car (in a non-somali populated area) to buy snacks. You guessed right, coz of my looks. So proud of my 'kenyanness', I can hardly, till now, believe what I've experienced today; call post-trauma. And would, henceforth, definitely abstain from ill-mouthing my Somali brethren across the border as we're all the same in the eyes of the 'Kenyans'. I was one of their worst critics but I've had a change of view today. I could've being as well the post-blast victim today. No difference.

STOIC   

Tutu,

Good to see you have a heart of change towards your Somali brothers/sisters...It used to grate my nerves when I see some Somalis taking the Solace that they were born in Kenya and NOT mlendo...To the average Kenyan you are STILL wariiyah...I remember an incident when i was younger my father used to carry the Somali sword(Toorey) around his waist.He spoke fluent Swahili and English, but never trusted the Kenyans.When the police stopped him he always told them that he was Somali, but still feel foreign in the land of his birth...He even refused to take the pink card back in the late years (the workings of the leaders from Garissa)

Wadani   

So Tutu, it took something like this to happen for u to realize that ur no better than your brothers over the border? SMH. But i guess it's better late than never.