Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Kenya planning to explore oil in Somali waters !

Jacpher   

Che -Guevara;890146 wrote:
Somalia...Who are m00ryaan?

lool@topic, you people could barely stand each other and you are about Somali.

You ain't no Somali nigga?

SM_12   

kenya has NO interest drilling inside somali waters,,some ppl here seriously need to start thinking outside the box.

do you know that the somalis in nairobi alone contribute $2billion to nairobi's economy and that there are over 5000 somali owned businesses

in registered in nairobi and that they contribute half of the taxes and VAT collected in the whole of nairobi.

or mayby did you know that international banks like barclays bank, standard charter and many more are all opening branches in Eastleigh,

nairobi which is the somali dominated area.

The kenyans know that somalis are gonna pack their bags and leave the first day that they see a stable somalia and the banks will simply

follow them, and unlike our jack*ss goverment they are coming to terms with that fact.

so what are they doing? their biulding a good relationship with the people who live in the jubbaland region which is the most promising regionin somalia and even better a region that borders them, and in return want to have a lucrative economic trade with them and from what i have seen so far their going on about it the right way.

annexation of other countries sovereignty is a think of the past, its all about influence, and what kenya wants is influence in somalia which will in the long run benefit them

Abwaan   

Che -Guevara;890146 wrote:
Somalia...?

lool@topic, you people could barely stand each other and you are about Somali.

Che, I don't blame qof xanuunsan ama si wax u soo gaareen dagaalladii sokeeye oo wixii uu raba iskaga hadla but I do blame kuwa meeshan maamula. More gudaafad hasii noqotee iska dhaaf yey dhibaysaa, ciddii suuq la'aan ku dhacdo halla arko. Dadkaan forum kale un bay u didayaan regardless.

Jacpher   

Abwaan;890153 wrote:
Che, I don't blame qof xanuunsan ama si wax u soo gaareen dagaalladii sokeeye oo wixii uu raba iskaga hadla but I do blame kuwa meeshan maamula. More gudaafad hasii noqotee iska dhaaf yey dhibaysaa, ciddii suuq la'aan ku dhacdo halla arko. Dadkaan forum kale un bay u didayaan regardless.

I agree. I too am disappointed at SOL for letting Kenya steal our precious waters and spearhead a clan state, censor the good fellas in SOL. Don't SOL know Somalia needs the good leadership of Cabdiqaasim, Qeybdiid, Indhacade and Goobaale. We can't function without the blessed guidance of these brilliant men. This forum needs to wake up and realize the grave dangers to Muqdisho for having Jubaland state in the South. You see it is right next to Kenya and who knows what will happened? SOL forum is enabling and could be responsible for Kenya taking over Somalia all together. Abwaan's investigative journalism uncovered these great dangers facing our nation today. And SOL is busy with its petty clan partisan.

Abwaan   

Adiga soo kii shalay cabaadayey tihid? Durba ma illowday what kind of man you are? Ninuu Yey hero u ahaa baa dad wax ka sheegaya, yaab badanaa. Markii waxaad tahay la sheegana wacdi ku gambo. Noocaaga sidaan u aqaan. I am still responding to you so that shows inaad weli rajo leedahay...raggana masayrku uma fiicna.

Masayroow,

Masalle jaanoow,

Masiibo cudur,

Naago malagoodoow,

Jacpherna waa mudmudahayaa!:D

Raamsade   

Somalia;890144 wrote:
Why do people care about Jubboyinka and its natural resources, as far as I am concerned I remember moryaan people trading the welfare of our pristine maritime environment for weapons. I wonder how many radioactive containers are still at the bottom of our ocean.

Because Jubbooyinka are part and parcel of Somalia and Somalis have inviolable right to talk about the natural resources of their country. Why do you think Somalis should not talk about Jubbooyinka? Please enlighten us. If you don't mind me saying, for self-proclaimed duckling you have fossilized ideas.

BTW, Kenya will never drill in Somali territories at least not in our lifetimes. Kenya doesn't have national capability to undertake oil exploration. If any oil explorations takes place within the boundaries of Somalia proper, it will be done by international oil companies. And no international oil company worth its salt would invest millions of shareholder money in disputed territories. It won't ever happen. So, everyone take a chill pill.

I honestly think we deserve this. We may have suffered a great deal in blood as country, but it's scenarios like these which should serve as a reminder of what happens when we engage in petty bickering. Other countries are creating national strategies and using their collective clout to influence regional politics while we continue to further divide ourselves up in to dysfunctional sub-regions.

Its funny how dirty tratiors protected by foreign tanks in Xamar is talking bad about other dirty tratiors protected by foreign tanks in Kismayio and telling them that colonists will take advantage of them while they in reality are Ugandas slaves.

gooni   

Kenya soomaaliya markay xanuunsatay oo hilibka waraabuhu xalaal noqday bay soo ag istaagtay wayna heli kartaa inay caliyaalo batrool ka baarto ayadoo kaashanaysa walalaheed igad.

Aragtidayda waxay ila tahay habka dooda forum'ka qofkaad ka dareento inuu qabiilkaaga jecelyahay waa lala saaxiibaa kii aad ka dareento inuu reerkaaga necebyahay kurtunka mouse'ka dhexda uga yaal baa la wareejiyaa,looma jawaabo,waa dhaqanka soomaalida markaysan isu jeedin saxna maahan oo run ha u qaadan hadaad 15 ka yar tahay

Diinta ha lagu heshiiyo ra'yiga ha lagu heshiiyo ka dibna dalka ha lagu heshiiyo

من يمشي في النور لا يتعثر

who walks in the light will not fall

sharma-arke451;890094 wrote:
Bad you xaaji. Oba is not the wadani you think he is. The oil exploration=jubaland exploration, for him. Dee ninkuu qabiil ayeey is hayaan, ee kama ah ''somali voice'', rather a conditional hate. without jubaland, kenya oil exploration is fine with oba. What a somalinimo,,,inama caadi ma ahan inanku.

Hahaha ileen, gobi gadaal wax uma gocoto.