Sign in to follow this  
Oz

How many are considering Arsene Wenger's future?

Oz   

Due to Arsenal's poor form, I have been hearing from many many MANY fans that AW has lost the plot and that they need a new manager. Someone who won't be so obsessed with kids.

Now, I don't agree with Wenger leaving, but I would like to see some changes as well.

How many of you are considering AW's position? HAnds up!

Abtigiis   

I don't understand why that man is not winning anything these days. By far, Arsenal plays the most attractive football, and the players are real talent. Odaygu malaha waalidkii baan u duceeyn. In football terms, he is not making any mistakes.

Interesting, the fact that you even comtemplating the idea makes me laugh. Aresen is Arsenal and without him, Arsenal would probably go down the drain. I believe good things come to those who plan meticulously and for the long haul and now that is done. We will be in the driving sit with the young crop of players coming through. Ofcouse this season has yet to end so who knows what could be!!

Oz   

Originally posted by *BOB:

What about Scolari and Benitez?
:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Bob, Scolari just came to stanford bridge, we need to give him some time to adapt to english premier as for Benitez his doing a good job, I would never send him away.

Arsene wenger should be replaced and become Arsenal's youth coach.

Oz   

QL, I do respect Arsene wenger but Arsenal needs a tougher coach. he shouldn't be sacked but I'd rather see him join the youth coach.

WingA   

Wenger leaving or sack him?? you guys need to stay focused on improving your squad and getting results.. thats the most important thing at the moment as your team is going through a transition as someone said..

I remember when the special change to the prem and United weren't there but i kept the faith and look at us now..

bless..

BOB   

I came to the conclusion that Benitez is rather lucky than good coach and you know what they say...I’d rather be lucky than good...because I can never understand how a guy like Kuyt can get the nod each match while Keane & Babel are sitting on the bench and only come on at the last few minutes where the match has already been decided be it win or draw.

in his mind he believes that he has given both players good chance to prove themselves when in fact he hasn't...have you ever seen both of them play 90 minutes in 5 consecutive matches? If anyone he's the one that should be sacked because I can’t see Liverpool winning Premier League while he’s at the helm because he will keep on substituting Torres and put on Lucas who's another player that I believe isn't worthy to play a great club like Liverpool.

The jury is still out on Scolari...let's give him few seasons and see what happens.

I would sack the stingy Arsenal board instead of Wenger because they were telling us that there was Money for Wenger to spend and suddenly they’ve changed the tune and they are now saying that there’s only a limited fund for him to spend which shows you that they are two faced people who only care about making profit while the team is suffering and losing their colour which in my opinion was the main cause behind the booing of Eboue which I found disgusting to be honest and there is no excuse for such shameful acts even if we are frustrated with our team’s performance and their lack of killing teams off. smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

WingA   

good point.. SACK THE BOARD!!SACK THE BOARD!!SACK THE BOARD!!SACK THE BOARD!!SACK THE BOARD!!SACK THE BOARD!!SACK THE BOARD!!

lool..

Fabregas   

aRSEne wenger has several major mistakes including:

1. Selling players and not buying sufficient cover( Flamini, Hleb last season)

2. Giving only year contracts to players over thirty or releasing them, this made the team unexperienced and fully of youth.

3. Mythical belief in youngsters bringing the cup hom, which has proven to be false.

4. Not spending enough and always to buy bargain hunts when the other teasm spend.

So, the "transtion" has taken far too long and most of the blame should go to Wenger. That said, he shouldn't be sacked, although real are reportedly in for him.

Fabregas   

^^ maybe, but Arsenal bottled it in some games, which goes back to my point about an over emphasis on young players. Remember they haven't won anything in 4, now five years.

Plenty of time folks and as they say Rome wasnt built in aday. Just moved in a new stadium, sorted most of the financial problems that are associated with most teams other than those financed with petro dollars. Chair managing and real management will never be the same. The guy has done more than any manager has done albeit not winning many atrophy. Success comes with having firm foundations and not overnight. Blackburn and chalsea are good examples. The future is bright despite the mistakes made.