Sign in to follow this  
walaalkis

Madaxweynihii hore Soomaaliya Shariif iyo Qoyskiisa oo maanta ka ambabaxay magaalada Muqdisho

oba hiloowlow;889837 wrote:
well you are dumb for not realizing the threat coming from Al shabaab, they already killed alot of his relatives in Mahadaay, plus all the progress you are seeing today is thanks to shariif, the 2 periods Mogadishu has seen peace in these 22 years was under his leadership, and what will forever be his legacy.

This is not your logical opinion but unaka brain of yours. Lol. Hurdada ka kac and look our current president. He does not travel and takes

Unschedule travels for his leisure. All he did was welcome Amisom to Somalia and shake hands. He didn't put together elite time and good

leaders , all he did was shake hands with enemes under thier house hold . I have nothing agianst your adeer except that he was not

President type but more like someone to administrate department of family affairs.

We thank him for his job but he left as I'f he knew nothing about politics

Somalia;889843 wrote:
I don't think you are in any position to ask anyone if they are a girl, I wonder what your accent is like given the region you are from.
:D

what do you mean? Im from Mudug

walaalkis;889849 wrote:
This is not your logical opinion but unaka brain of yours. Lol. Hurdada ka kac and look our current president. He does not travel and takes

Unschedule travels for his leisure. All he did was welcome Amisom to Somalia and shake hands. He didn't put together elite time and good

leaders , all he did was shake hands with enemes under thier house hold . I have nothing agianst your adeer except that he was not

President type but more like someone to administrate department of family affairs.

We thank him for his job but he left as I'f he knew nothing about politics

Yet all the progress you are seeing today is thanks to him and his gov